Luisete

Schrick LED not working

Hi All

I recently purchased a complete OBD1 Schrick manifold for my corrado from a member of this forum. I´m waiting until the OBD2 throttle body adaptor arrive to my place. Meanwile i have started to read and "play" with the rest of the components.

As you know it has 3 wires Red +12v, black ground, and blue to connect into the ecu rpm signal. As far as i know the LED on the box must be red under 4000 rpm and green over 4000 rpm, is that correct?

I´ve connected just the red and black wires to the battery to check the electronic box ,but i´m not getting any light from the led (must be red?). Does that mean that at least the led is not working or... is just not working because the blue wire needs to be connected as well?

Sorry if it´s my fault but i´m getting panic just thinking the electronic box may be damaged...

Cheers guys

I think you have my number now if not you will have soon

have you Deffo got the correct red wire?

reason is I remember there being two that was very similar and I didn't know which to choose

from memory it is the fatter one

any problems give me a shout and I'll try to help