Graphite

ASD gearbox for G60 upgrade.

*THIS IS NOT SOLD, IM AN IDIOT AND SELECTED THE PREFIX ON TAPATALK CAN AN ADMIN PLEASE CHANGE THIS AS I CANT SEEM TO DO IT ON MY PHONE!!*

I bought this ASD and ran it on my G60 (which is being broken for spares) nice quiet box, I cleaned it with an acid cleaner when I bought it so it's nice and clean.

With this box you can get just shy of 70mph in 2nd gear as it has very long gears. Also when cruising at 70-80 mph the box will be turning at 2-2.5k rpm, great for a long drive and good fuel economy.

This is the single best modification you can make to a G60 in my opinion, it makes the car so much more drivable and should have had this box in from the factory. You will not regret fitting it.

These are going on eBay for 180 at the moment, but you have to risk it being a dud.

£190 + shipping or collection from West Sussex.

f16cf52126b394d289ad5655fca4e9d6.jpg

Anybody doing a 20vt conversion,this IS the box you want !

GLWTS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, got a modified one with shorter 3rd and 4th gears but the tower shifter is a better design for a smoother shift and the longer box is great when coupled with a torquey engine setup.