carrots

Electrics problem

I went in the car last night,turned the car off but the heater blower kept going with the ignition off until I turned the lights off.any ideas

You've probably got a short or cross connection somewhere. I had similar where I could the ignition off, but the car would continue running if the lights were on. My entire wiring throughout was a fire waiting to happen so I pretty much replaced every loom on the car. I'm not suggesting yours is the same, but I'd disconnect the battery and trace the wiring from the blower switch all the way to the fuse box, and do the same with the ignition switch. You may find it, and you may find other wiring bodges along the way. Repair what you can by soldering and heatshrink, or get an auto sparky to do the same as it'll be an accident waiting to happen mate.

It's time consuming but not difficult. Removing trim etc helps for access, and you'll be able to trace it easier if you can see where it's going, so in fact it becomes quite a simple job until/if you find problems.