Guest sam1990rhodes

lupo wiper conversion

yeah i think thats my next step.

If anyone see's any listed before i do id appreciate a PM :D

I'll keep an eye out for you bud.

I've just purchase some mk1 TT Wiper arms and blades for mine at a discount price. Cost me just under £110 all in for 2 driver arms and 2 blades. Will see how they fit and add some pics. There is apparently a small mod needed to clear the scuttle, but they are supposedly alot better than the lupo conversion. I will post up the link to the guide I found with part numbers.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Any left?

I didn't have any spare as it turns out mate, my latest 16v corrado was in need of a set for its mot and it doesn't help that I have a total of 4 corrado's in need of some :lol:

No worries, thanks for replying. Just found a pair of Seat Arosa ones on fleabay £26 for the pair which I'm hoping will be the same thing.....Unless someone here tells me otherwise!?

No worries, thanks for replying. Just found a pair of Seat Arosa ones on fleabay £26 for the pair which I'm hoping will be the same thing.....Unless someone here tells me otherwise!?

Can't be sure as I don't know. But, for the Lupo ones to work you need 2 x drivers side arms as the passenger arm is too long, so I think you might have that same issue

I put the Lupo wiper arms on mine and just bought a small size wiper blade for the passenger side, which seems to work well.

I put the Lupo wiper arms on mine and just bought a small size wiper blade for the passenger side, which seems to work well.

Do you know which blade you used for the passenger side? Always an option!

Can't remember off the top of my head, but it's just a standard type of wiper blade (Bosch), as I didn't need any thing to fancy!

Gone with two Lupo wipers in the end, the Arosa ones are backwards (the little bend goes the other way?) What an amazing difference for very little effort. Best mod ever!

I just went to a dealership today and 1 drivers wiper arm with blade is £125! Also and FYI the original part number on matey matey no longer exists

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Get a standard Lupo (driver's side) wiper arm. Ridiculously similar looking and works much better. I have them on both of mine!
Insane! Did you have any issues fitting?

None at all, unbolt yours and replace with the Lupo one. The Lupo GTi ones are expensive but I got 2 standard driver ones for about £10 each on eBay. Look the same but work much better!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

None at all, unbolt yours and replace with the Lupo one. The Lupo GTi ones are expensive but I got 2 standard driver ones for about £10 each on eBay. Look the same but work much better!!!

Thanks bud!

eBay wipers do you have a part number....

Hmmm they look good... added to the mental list of stuff I need to buy...

Dealer or fleabay?

*ahhhh just read back... £125! from the main Stealer! no thanks