Hisnibs

Matrix pleeeease

Just released my knackered matrix only to discover the new Valeo one has shorter spigots/different angles leading into the engine bay. Anyone experienced this?

Anyway, after a decent one asap. Is Valeo the only one people trust?

Numbers on the old one: 1H2 819 866 and 192819031 C. 94 VR.

TIA

I got a premium one from GSF, turned out to be BEHR/HELLA. Good quality and perfect fit. I have heard GSF have changed to a different supplier of them since though.

Yeh I've just discovered that lovely little quirk. Basterd thing. Just cant seem to find a valeo one online anywhere. Planned to stick the mk4 rears and tarox on tomorrow but far too ockered naa

Thank you sooo much, cressa. Must admit, I was so p1ssed earlier that I committed the cardinal sin of not using the search function and going on the rampage. I'll get that sucker ordered up :]

Nothing like a good rant. I hope you find the part. Post up what you go with please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VALEO-Heat-Exchanger-interior-heating-for-AUDI-VW-PASSAT-SEAT-SKODA-812031/311610925852?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D41397%26meid%3Dae11a3fc24fb4c80bfb021fa70105143%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D361901808154

Looks promising to me. I made a c0ck up by starting with the correct part number - 812031, but in trying to source the best deal on the bay I failed to notice the subtle part number difference to 812030. Pure bell piece, of that there is no doubt.

Looks good to me

Looks a good price but don't want to be lumbered with the wrong one half way through the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like right one. Make sure it has the curved pipes as pictured when you collect

Thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines aircon and was exactly the same as a standard matrix

Cressa