Tempest

Corrado Club National Day 2017 date fixed

Hi folks,

Finally managed to sort out (most of) the National Day for the Corrado Club for 2017:

Sunday, 20 August, Brands Hatch, during the Deutsche Fest.

Head over to the CCGB forum for more info as it becomes available.

Tempest

His wallet in preperation for the next one! :D

It had better be a big wallet, prices have doubled in the last 7 days........ ;)

it had better be a big wallet, prices have doubled in the last 7 days........ ;)

lol!!

Hi Jim

What you bringing ?

God knows, Ron! Not a Corrado though!

Hope to go to this but need to check with the social sec' first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shame so far away and sure at a different event

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

It's a distance for me, let alone you chaps. !!

Excellent venue mind. Had some good Track time here.

Best ever for Truck Racing or DTM !!!

Harewood House wasn't exactly local for us on the south coast with about a five hour journey, but I'm so glad I made the effort. It was a top turnout with a great mix of north and south Corrados. It made a lovely change to see some new cars and put faces to names on forums. It's just good to be part of something positive

It's a distance for me, let alone you chaps. !!

Excellent venue mind. Had some good Track time here.

Best ever for Truck Racing or DTM !!!

2 hours tops... but get your m25 timing right.

Harewood House wasn't exactly local for us on the south coast with about a five hour journey, but I'm so glad I made the effort. It was a top turnout with a great mix of north and south Corrados. It made a lovely change to see some new cars and put faces to names on forums. It's just good to be part of something positive

True story jez. But remember you are mad enough to drive to mine just for a rear axle!

I generally don't mind the distance as usually Wendy is kind enough to supply a bed for the night before to break the journey such as she we were at castle combe and brooklands. It's more the shame for me that clashes with something else which is too far apart so can't do both

True story jez. But remember you are mad enough to drive to mine just for a rear axle!

I generally don't mind the distance as usually Wendy is kind enough to supply a bed for the night before to break the journey such as she we were at castle combe and brooklands. It's more the shame for me that clashes with something else which is too far apart so can't do both

Real shame the date clashes Fuzz. And I'm not mad. I have a certificate to prove it!

Real shame the date clashes Fuzz. And I'm not mad. I have a certificate to prove it!

Is that a v5 for a corrado? If so you have been misinformed that certifies that you are!

V5!!!

Went for the MOT and they wouldn't give me a certificate for that. All the brake lines are shot. I did love the first drive of the year to the mot station though. Makes me realise why I have that V5!

V5!!!

Went for the MOT and they wouldn't give me a certificate for that. All the brake lines are shot. I did love the first drive of the year to the mot station though. Makes me realise why I have that V5!

Shame mate good that you had a drive though bud. Mine is still sitting under the cover. I think cover will have to come off this weekend as have a bordeaux G60 ready for a photo with her

Shame mate good that you had a drive though bud. Mine is still sitting under the cover. I think cover will have to come off this weekend as have a bordeaux G60 ready for a photo with her

Lovely stuff! Don't forget any images you want to put forward for the CCGB 2018 calendar [email protected]

Have fun- hopefully in some sun?!!