spen

Auto selector strip reproduction

Reproduction of the auto selector strip, extremely accurate and the numbers/letters illuminate when the gear is selected (if your bulb works!) Can use a glue or double sided adhesive tape to install. My original was glued on but perished over time. Had to order in bulk to get the guy to print these off for the one I required, so just offering the rest out to the wider audience £10 posted.

I'm sure someone was after one of these a few months back . For th life of me I can't think who it was .

I'll have one Spen, I think I PM'd you from another thread about it. I've ordered a new trim but spares seem to be the way forward for Corrado owners! PM me and I'll PayPal you the dosh!

Yes Graham I got it, I can't send till I get home which should be after 29th bud, will be in touch then

If you haven't already it'll be worth advertising these on Vortex for the US market. I don't have an Auto but i like what you've done..

They are a great fit and good excellent quality. I wish I'd bought it before I bought my new selector trim from VW classic parts, still, now I have a spare!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If you haven't already it'll be worth advertising these on Vortex for the US market. I don't have an Auto but i like what you've done..

Yeah don't really go on Vortex much but think the curve maybe the other way around on the strip for LHD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a great fit and good excellent quality. I wish I'd bought it before I bought my new selector trim from VW classic parts, still, now I have a spare!!!

LOL!

I did EXACTLY the same thing! - the quality of spens part is top notch! likewise I have a spare now ;)

Let me check that one out today from my LHD Corrado Auto, i didn't think about that, before i contacted you.

Yeah don't really go on Vortex much but think the curve maybe the other way around on the strip for LHD?

Let me check that one out today from my LHD Corrado Auto, i didn't think about that, before i contacted you.

I had a LHD one by mistake, it's a complete mirror image so no good I'm afraid!

I have some left misterbeck if you want, PM for details

It seems, that i made the same mistake :D I got the Rhd for Lhd....

I had a LHD one by mistake, it's a complete mirror image so no good I'm afraid!

I purchased one of the replica strips from Spen. It arrived today and i quickly fitted it. Very good quality indeed. Most excellent!

Hi Spen can I order one of these from you, how do I pay you?

PM me your address payment done via paypal