cmck32

Fan

I'm looking the radiator fan housing my own is rotten can anyone help me out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it's a 94 vr6 I've tried to upload a pic but it won't let me

Nothing wrong with that! give it a wire brush and paint and it will look brand new. I've got one but all I did was sand and paint it, not sure what it looks like now.

I recently did mine , ask at your local decorating shop, brewers , dulux etc . If you prepare it well with a dremel , or get the stone grinding kits from BnQ and the like , the ones that fit in a battery drill, you will get a good finish . I painted mine with Hammerite from a rattle can , but you can get it in a tin and use a brush if you prefer . I hung mine up so I could cover all areas at once .

That hammerite spray looks the trick!!! Would it do for the bumper bar as well??

Yea hammerite will do the trick. By brush if you want to pile it on or spray if you want to try get a better finish

As stated Hammerite is the one.

My cage was in a similar state to yours about 5 years ago, I removed as much rust as I could, used a full can on it and it still looks in decent nick now.

I did spend time trying to get as much rust off as I could, with a variety of sanders, grinders and kurust type stuff, as well as a hammer and chisel where it was really thick lumps. Worth doing that if you can, preparation as they say. Can't remember if I sprayed the black Hammerite straight on or used their primer as well though...