robrado974

Two sets of late indicators

Both in pretty good condition . One has a chip in it . No cracks at all , just some stone rash .

£50.00 each set .

Regards

Rob

I saw that . Thank you mate , appreciate it .

no problem m8

im a bit surprised these havent flown out!

ive been procrastinating over them myself for the past 2 days as my VR has one cracked one lol

Mates rates :)

ha ha ha!!

not quite what i was getting at lol

im undecided as need the money for paint but then once the VR is painted the cracked lense will stick out like a sore thumb lol

I believe I did my usual and bought the last set Ian . I think they have some early sets ?. I may keep the pair that are not so good . They only have pot marks , but no cracks . It could be worth putting them on for normal driving and fitting the new ones for shows . If I got a crack in a new one , I would be gutted .

I believe I did my usual and bought the last set Ian . I think they have some early sets ?. I may keep the pair that are not so good . They only have pot marks , but no cracks . It could be worth putting them on for normal driving and fitting the new ones for shows . If I got a crack in a new one , I would be gutted .

Did vw ever make indicator protectors ? I've got headlight protectors that work well. Might have to get a set made up

Assume theirs not much curve over fog and indicator.

Mind you , for the amount of time mine sees the road , I will probably be safe lol . Golfinger I will do the better set for £50.00 posted , if you want them .

Mind you , for the amount of time mine sees the road , I will probably be safe lol . Golfinger I will do the better set for £50.00 posted , if you want them .

how can i resist any longer with an offer like that lol

the VR is going to see a man to talk about paint next week & the cracked one i have will stand out once done

yes pls then, paypal ok? pm me your info pls m8 :)

these should also give me the kick i need to fit the new genuine fog lenses ive had since i brought the VR lol #everincreasingstash

Hi, is there another set still available? Impaled one on the door of a Honda I was helping to fix earlier today. I'm a total idiot.

Rob, do you still have a front left indicator unit/lense. Mine has a crack all the through and i'm trying to get it ready for its MOT.

No im sorry Rob . All sold now . I sold the other set on fb page I think , which is probably why I forgot to put a sold post on here .