MarkR

Lock Tumbler pins and springs

The previous owner of my car changed the driver's door lock and did not provide me with the key. I'm going to have a go at changing the tumblers on the lock so it works off the same key as the rest of the car. I just wondered if anyone has any sets of lock tumblers and springs available? I guess 3 of each of the 4 types should do the trick.

Go into the main dealers,the part guys usually keep a number of the tumblers in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got loads mate,

You in a hurry?

I'll PM you. No hurry, it's just one of nagging little jobs I would like to get completed.

Got loads mate,

You in a hurry?

I would love to buy a wee selection too if you have any spare left after sorting Mark out, no rush either and only if you have enough to spare :)

Now this is a first, POPS DOESN'T HAVE ANY SPARE LOCK BITS????!!! After all the corrados you've had???

Of coarse mate, as usual send me your address and I'll sort you.

Have you still got the green 'raddo you managed to bag a couple of months back? Jammy bugger..

Now this is a first, POPS DOESN'T HAVE ANY SPARE LOCK BITS????!!! After all the corrados you've had???

Of coarse mate, as usual send me your address and I'll sort you.

Have you still got the green 'raddo you managed to bag a couple of months back? Jammy bugger..

Thanks mate, I'll PM you soon, and yes, it's my current daily 8)

Here it is, at a mixed show I went to with Goldie(pictured)and lilfuzzer(not pictured) a couple of weeks ago

7F93B5D7-8D50-424D-B88E-191F63EEAA07.jpg