Tjninny

Bilstein B12

Hi,

Would someone with the Bilstein B12 kit on a VR do me a favour when they get chance? I would like to know whether any coils on the bottom of the front spring are touching, and if so how many? I'm sure mine are ok but they don't look right - the bottom four coils all touch - I know in theory that's how progressive springs should be, just want peace of mind!!

Thanks,

Tim.

Hi,

Would someone with the Bilstein B12 kit on a VR do me a favour when they get chance? I would like to know whether any coils on the bottom of the front spring are touching, and if so how many? I'm sure mine are ok but they don't look right - the bottom four coils all touch - I know in theory that's how progressive springs should be, just want peace of mind!!

Thanks,

Tim.

Hi, here's mine

Technical points:

On a slight decline, 1 or 2 deg with about 20kg in boot.

Also on 17's if that can make a differencec3d5b0382d92977e54eaae0b5c628868.jpg98fab50af526378a74936a9ef4cb3cae.jpgf1ff3c167fdc38351c47e233466995ad.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

And relax!!!!!!!!! That's great, thanks for checking - thought it was right but needed to know for definite.

Tim.