Timbo

Matt Farah One Take Corrado

I like Matt and the One Take stuff he does, shame the other guy in this video is so annoying!

Car acquitted itself well though. Looks a little slow on the film compared to some of the other car's he does.

I dunno.. I can't really warm to Farrah. I don't find him particularly insightful as a motoring journalist if I'm honest. He's an enthusiast like many of us, and he's comfortable in front of a camera.. and that's about as far as I'd go.

But it's always good to see a Corrado getting screen time.

I like Matt and the One Take stuff he does, shame the other guy in this video is so annoying!

Agreed, he is super annoying!

I dunno.. I can't really warm to Farrah. I don't find him particularly insightful as a motoring journalist if I'm honest. He's an enthusiast like many of us, and he's comfortable in front of a camera.. and that's about as far as I'd go.

But it's always good to see a Corrado getting screen time.

Yeah, he's not hugely technical but he's not afraid to drive hard on those roads and that's what we all want to hear... the noise! I think he usually knows more about the American machines, and coffee. Every video plugs something or other, used to be coffee. This time it appears to be an app.

Not too keen myself, but I follow his YouTube account purely for the Corrado content. I'm willing to tolerate most things for VR goodness..particularly Blackberry (or Mulberry as the old lady down the road refers to mine)

Could definitely tell it was on KWs the way it was bouncing down the road!

I winced every time he ragged it into the limiter, and then holding it in 2nd/3rd at 6K+ between corners.....ffs.....there's no need for that....not a mint original example like that....knobber!

He always bangs on about 'stick shift' and 'rev matching' like he is some kind of driving god. I used to like him as he wasn't a typical American straight line hero, but I find him irritating now.

Car acquitted itself well though. Looks a little slow on the film compared to some of the other car's he does.

what do you expect??.... another twerp with a beard fashion accessory!!