graham1971

Late Corrado door pin surrounds

I may have a pair

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

If you do have a spare pair, I would be willing to purchase them from you please?

If you do have a spare pair, I would be willing to purchase them from you please?

Hi

I have an assortment of pin surrounds from various VW and BMW models as I too needed to replace one on my car. I am away until the weekend but will check on my return if you still require one or two.

Hi

I have an assortment of pin surrounds from various VW and BMW models as I too needed to replace one on my car. I am away until the weekend but will check on my return if you still require one or two.

Thanks Robin

Hi Graham

I am back from my travels and have a pair of collars and pins. Can you PM me your mobile number in order to have a chat

Robin

Hey guys, if there's a spare collar somewhere and no-one needs it, I'll have it. I must have lost one while taking off the doorcards sometime

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Anybody have a pair of these they're looking to sell?58648e4592c5aca0d19e6bf40ecb5770.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

i made my own shiny ones for a few pence graham

i found the metal insert for for modern plastic water pipe fittings were a perfect fit with a little electrical tape wrapped round the body

pic here on my thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?44751-g0ldf1ng3r-s-VR6-amp-1-8-16V/page21