NewbridgeJob

Corrado VR6 - Grey - £2500

So, unfortunately after a lot of hard work and effort I'm going to have to sell my beloved Corrado. I've just started a new business and need the cash to help fund it. I've already got another car so can't warrant keeping 2 when I need the money.

So, a bit of history, I bought this car about 4 months ago after it has been off the road a while. It didn't have an MOT so I basically go it back on the road again and the car is solid. The MOT passed without any advisories.

The body work was in poor condition so I gave it a full respray myself and whilst it's no show winning finish It's 100 times better than it was. The car doesn't have a scratch on it and not a single bit of rust

The car comes with the original handbook and a load of history. Has the pre inspection slip with it too. I've also got a medi kit that goes in the centre arm rest

The car comes with

9 Months MOT

Full service history

164k but engine is solid. No knocks or chain rattle

Grey cloth interior in excellent condition

Staggered Porsche D90's with adapters (7j front 8j rear) with near enough new tyres

Bluetooth alpine stereo

Powerflow exhaust that sounds lovely

Lowered on coilovers unsure on the make

Nearly new brembo brake pads

Flat bottomed momo steering wheel

Eyebrow spoiler newly painted

A brand new 50mm splitter that's only a month old ordered from Germany

Brand new pressed number plates

Few bits that need attention

*cracked fog

*slight tear in the driver side seat

*sunroof tilts but won't slide (obviously)

*roof could do with a cut and buff

Obviously I'm gutted to have to sell but this is my 6th corrado and I know I'll end up getting the another.

To summerise, you're getting a solid corrado for not a lot of money. The car isn't perfect so please don't expect it to be. It is 25 years old after all. Some checks I ran revealed it was cat d nearly 20 years ago. This is obviously just light damage and has been fine since. Everything's fine with it now

I'm asking £2500 for it - Very reasonable i think.

Car in Sunderland. Call 07879682842 for any test drives or questions

Edited by NewbridgeJob