Daveproyoyoyo

Brake master cylinder, VR6 gray cloth right hand bolster.

1) So my brake master cylinder died at the beginning of the year and now after a 6 month restoration my master cylinder is still dead and it's all that's left to do to get it through an MOT. Does anybody please have one in working condition????

2) I've been trying for a year or so now to track down a late right hand VR6 gray cloth bolster in good condition. My car currently doesn't have one since it disintegrated. I'd even consider buying a whole seat just to get it. I believe the VR6 gray bolster material is all the same regardless of what pattern the seat centre and backs are.

http://the-corrado.net/images/attach/jpg.gif

Just went back through the messages we sent and unfortunately it doesn't match, yours was ever so slightly patterned. It may well be off an earlier interior although I'm no expert. It's proving really hard to track this bolster down. I guess most people who could afford a VR6 probably didn't choose the nastiest, cheapest gray interior ever made like mine ;-) Either that or they have all worn through and there's no such thing as a good condition one.

Ah yes mate now my memory is returning!!!!

Hope the search ends soon rather than later

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

I would send off the one that's on my car but I currently live 200 miles away from where my car is stored. So when I get the time to do some work on it, I want to do the swap there and then, rather than have to just remove the current dead one to send of for refurbishment as it may be another 6 months before I get time to fit it. I just hope someone has a second hand one they can sell me soon!