VEEDUBBED

Disgusting wages in parliament, the Italian one..

Righto everyone,

Does the UK parliament have its own, in house barbers/hairdressers/coiffeur??

If it does, I wonder how many hours they work and how much wages they get.

Get this, here in Rome, within the senate, the Italian house of parlement, 2 barbers work 3 days a week, 8.00 till 1.00pm each of these fukkers get €136.000 a year wages.

I'm speechless..

What's it like down there? Does this $hit happen within the UK's government??

Probably the same here, corrupt bas####s... I think a lot of it is about what we don't know !!!

We have a waste of time HS2 rail line that's already cost 2billion poundsand expected to cost 50 billion.

Absolute madness here too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I read that the EU parliament has designer shops inside it and the MEP's get £3000 per month expenses to blow on what they want. Travelling expenses and accommodation are not included and claimed separately.

It doesn't stop there either. The list of benefits these people can claim is disgusting. I believe the severance payment on leaving can be up to £150,000. Not to mention the £80,000 per annum salary. £12,000 per annum paid into their personal pension plan. There's more, but I forget now.

The gravy train is far to sweet to let the destruction of Europe and peoples lives play on their conscience!

The sooner they are all consigned to the dustbin the better IMO.

The above comments are just a small part of a large list of why I don’t vote. I haven’t voted since I was 18, I’m now 48 . Every single MP is out for what they can get and the people that work for them .To stand up in Parliament or come to your home and say “I’m on your side, I’m for the people” !!!, is an insult to my intelligence, do they think I’m that stupid!. You have to look out for no 1 in this world , they sure as s@@t do .