carrots

Alpine rear speakers

Hi are these alpine rear speakers still a good choice off ebay.ive read loads of old posts.

They fit well.. about the same quality as the origional Nokia ones. Okay for me to listen to the test match cricket and classic fm...

Depends what you want from them... personally I'd spend more money on the fronts as that's where you sit and fad the rear a bit... and buy a quality head unit

Ive got a alpine headunit .jbl speakers in the doors and 6x9 in a shelf i made years ago.also got a under seat active sub in boot.my shelf has started falling apart so i thought about fitting my standard shelf and upgrading rear speakers.

That's what i was going to do. The rear speakers just seem so small, even with decent front speakers i don't get any bass or midrange. Just sounds very flat and weak compared to my standard fiesta stereo

Have you got a sub in boot in corrado

Sub in the boot should do it - I put an Alpine SWE 815 in my old TT and the improvement was brilliant. It has its own amp and for around £110 was money well spent.

Alpine and JBL do OEM replacements, I have alpines in 1 corrado and JBLs in another JBLs in the other Corrado....IMO the JBL sounbds much better....there is a lack of bass though with bothe setups (more so on the Alpine).

2 options....if you've got a buthered rear shelf stick some 6x9s in there, else get a sub in there.

Small sub, spend your money on the front speakers.

Alpine or similar rear replacements will be fine for rear fill, just connect them via the head unit and amplify everything else.

Ive gone for alpines for the rear and have got a small amplified sub already fitted.it worked out cheaper to buy the speakers than make another shelf.