annavr6

Super cool VW Christmas must have from Classic parts

Hey all

So after i found the Corrado parking signs which were really cool, Classic parts have come up with another cool little thing, although its not Corrado specific, but still a must have for December.

Mk1 Golf GTI advent calendar. with Lindt chocolates :-) few of us here thought it was cool and have ordered a couple up.

Thought you guys might appreciate this, [ATTACH=CONFIG]95393[/ATTACH]

anna whats the delivery like on these advent calendars ?? will it be six weeks like the parking signs.... so it could be early December before we get them ???

my mates after one.... not me...

I like the advent calendar idea, but I couldn't bring myself to open and spoil it !!!

Yet I love owning the Corrado sign

I like the advent calendar idea, but I couldn't bring myself to open and spoil it !!!

I thought exactly the same thing...

anna whats the delivery like on these advent calendars ?? will it be six weeks like the parking signs.... so it could be early December before we get them ???

my mates after one.... not me...

I will confirm today but we plan to have them in the next 2 weeks so in time to ship. They will be on our website from tomorrow.

I will confirm today but we plan to have them in the next 2 weeks so in time to ship. They will be on our website from tomorrow.

Will the parking signs be back in stock before Christmas Anna? :)

Thanks will be looking tomorrow. Any idea of price 15 euros on classic part so guess that plus postage.

Thanks will be looking tomorrow. Any idea of price 15 euros on classic part so guess that plus postage.

£14.95 plus the postage, or free postage if you are ordering with other bits and the order is over £50. Plenty of other Xmas gift type parts on there to fill orders out with :-) all the metal signs are listed too now on the site, they are here and are being booked into stock today

https://www.vwheritage.com/gift-shop/vw-classic-parts-gift-shop/gifts-ideas-from-volkswagen-classic-parts

thanks anna.

out of interest do you sell the dealer style plates for a corrado ??? they list them on that link for a golf and a jetta etc...

thanks anna.

out of interest do you sell the dealer style plates for a corrado ??? they list them on that link for a golf and a jetta etc...

Afraid not, classic parts only are doing the ones we list currently. I have seen people doing these on ebay for different models but they seem to be mega bucks on ebay.