carrots

Outer window seal scrapers fit poor

I changed my outer window seal scrapers a while ago with some from vw heritage. They have never seemed to fit properly. They don't push down enough onto the door so they don't touch the glass very well.also were I park I get bits off a tree getting into the door because of the gap.i also think it's the cause of my glass rattle as it didn't do it with the old ones.anyone else had same problem

There is a lip on the bottom inner edge that should fold into the shape of the door. If its sitting proud, it'll keep the top edge pushed out. Its just not quite sitting correctly, so needs to be either removed and refitted, or manipulated a little bit. Do it with the window down and use a flat plastic tool of some sort to push the lower inner edge into the door whilst pushing the top of it down with your thumb.

My drivers side is the same .

its not just mine then.its hard to explain but its like they are made upside down

Can you put a pic up on here or the CCGB page or corrado fb page ?. Mine are new. The passenger side is perfect, but the drivers side has a gap .