patrick p

oe under bonnet foam sound deadening pads

Do not get the VW Heritage Insulation, its like a disguting black pvc that is not even cut to size, I wasted my money on that first was really disappointed.

Well worth doing mate and a good clean of the engine bay, change some of the panel bolts and yuoull be prod to flash your engine bay ha !

P.s put a sheet over your engine bay to grab all the old insulation when you strip it, does come off really easy.

The Sprinter version are a brilliant re- make of the original panels. Self adhesive backed, cut to size/shape and identical with the bobble parts. Definitely worth the money and all the comments have always been very positive. I'd get the same again if I needed to.

Where do you get the sprinter version from ? Thanks

Do a search on here. He had a thread for selling them that lots of people have contacted him on. Or PM him. I'll have a look too

That sprinter is the same stuff I got from Germany its £60 inclding postage but only showing 1 item left.

That sprinter is the same stuff I got from Germany its £60 inclding postage but only showing 1 item left.

Keto the Ebay link pictures do look a different finish to the Sprinter version. His have larger dimple holes in them like the ones I took off of my car. I may be wrong as the picture did not zoom great on my tablet.

I wish we could still use tapatalk on the forum as I could have easily posted up pictures

I've messaged him but not heard back yet I definitely want some so hopefully he'll reply cheers for pointing me in the right direction

It does look slightly different agreed , I was very pleased with the quality though of the stuff I got you woldnt be disappointed at all and has the adhesive backing, also cheaper then Sprinter if he has any left .

The first lot that Sprinter offered were much cheaper, but someone bought a few of them and put them on ebay for a vastly higher price.

No unsurprisingly, Sprinter didn't take too kindly to that so he put his prices up for all unfortunately.

Fortunately for me though, I bought a set in the first run! :smug:

The first lot that Sprinter offered were much cheaper, but someone bought a few of them and put them on ebay for a vastly higher price.

No unsurprisingly, Sprinter didn't take too kindly to that so he put his prices up for all unfortunately.

Fortunately for me though, I bought a set in the first run! :smug:

I just found a link to his product on your car and it does look great. I just can't paste the link... My disclaimer is that I am unsure if early and late Corrado foam is different, as mine is late. But i believe he does 2 versions.

Good luck in whatever you decide

Jammy git ! Im pretty happy with the £60 for how much it improved the engine bay, I did my R129 and it was flipping £160 does have a long bonnett though . I just purchased PVc to selnoid hose bit of rubber for Rado part 021133518H , pretty ****ed off about that though £90 odd quid for a bit of rubber ! P.s for bolts for the engine bay I recommend Hortons seat bloody loads cheaper then anyone else and has most of the hard bolts to find.

Yeah he does early and late type.

For info, the VR6 engine was purchased by Ford for use in the Galaxy (atrocious car), but as such, they also still do some parts for it at much cheaper prices than VW apparently. Not sure if part numbers are the same, and if not where you'd find them though.

Just ordered two sets from Joost eimers on face book tonight. He does both versions and you have a choice of 10mm or 20mm. Cost me £90 delivered from Netherlands for two sets of 10mm for a vr6. He put up and advert on vw corrado cars & parts for sale uk.

Here are some pics of the Insulation I purchased off german ebay, £60 with delivery and self backing adhesive

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95713[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95715[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95717[/ATTACH]

Hi Patrick,

Thanks a bit of Insulation , engine cleaner, head polish and new trim bolts can make a world of a difference, also a few oem stickers , I sourced an original airbox to which really gives the engine bay authenticity.

You can get the insulation from the link below .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Corrado-D%C3%A4mmmatten-f%C3%BCr-Motorhaube-mit-Facelift-Buckel-nach-oben-t-10mm/292461571372?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Also recommend getting the bonnett strut powder coated for a for a few quid, all these little things add to the cars appearance.