Popeye775

Car won't turn over

Sorry, I didn't mean a visual check (it's electrical so unless it's obviously wrecked, looking at it isn't going to tell you anything). When was it last replaced? Is the wiring all ok? You can temporarily swap the blue plug onto the black sensor and see if it improves.

What is your starting point for all this?

Have you done all the basic G60 checks?

- Service

- ECU vac hose

- fuel rail wiring check

- air leaks

- boost leaks

- basic tune (static timing -> dynamic timing -> idle adjustment -> CO pot adjustment)

Sorry, I didn't mean a visual check (it's electrical so unless it's obviously wrecked, looking at it isn't going to tell you anything). When was it last replaced? Is the wiring all ok? You can temporarily swap the blue plug onto the black sensor and see if it improves.

What is your starting point for all this?

Have you done all the basic G60 checks?

- Service

- ECU vac hose

- fuel rail wiring check

- air leaks

- boost leaks

- basic tune (static timing -> dynamic timing -> idle adjustment -> CO pot adjustment)

OH! I should've realized that's what you meant. I have checked the ECU vac hose, checked for air leaks, and boost leaks. The car - as far as I am aware - was serviced not long before I got it. Which I have barely put any miles on it since then. As for when the Blue plug was last replaced, I couldn't tell you. My starting point was the hall sender. So far I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, distributor (cap and rotor), spark plugs, ignition coil pack, and tomorrow am going to replace the spark plug wires. This is why I am so stumped as to what this could be at this point.