Sign in to follow this  
Pat_McCrotch

Road Angel 2 Group Buy?

Just wondering, would anyone interested in a Road Angel 2 Group Buy?

2-10 people = £335

11-20 people = £325

Postage will be extra, can send non-recorded but will be at YOUR OWN RISK!

They will be provided by me through Audi and come with 6 months free subscription updates

For more details see http://www.blackspot.com

Cheers

Neil

(Note to mod: Please delete if your already doing a GB or move if I posted in the wrong place :) )

Dont want to cause any probs, but my mates just bought one of these and he thinks it sh*t, keeps going off all the time for no reason, then wont alert him of a camera which has been there for about 8 years :?

I was up for the GB until you posted that RadoAds, LOL!!!

I must admit, my daily route doesn't allow speeding, so it wouldn't really be of much value to me but good call Nelson, I'm sure the others will be interested at that price.

RadoAds, No worries, thats whats the topics for :) Strange though, thats the first bad thing I've heard about them? That and Tiff Needells voice! :lol:

Ive never had a problem with mine works really well, its fun setting the over speed warning to alert you when ur speeding lol

325 seems like a good price, even tho mine was considerably cheaper :mrgreen:

They say its instantly portable, not sure about bikes... The only bad thing ive ever heard is the comment above from RadoAds.... I guess with these things though, nothing is ever perfect and can be 100% relied upon.

Id be up for it !!!!

You never know he might just have a bad one or have it set too sensitive (if you can do that), on saying that he is a monumental whinger who will find fault with anything, if you gave him a million quid in twenty pound notes hed ask for it in tenners, and I must admit ive not been in the car with him while he's had it, Im pretty sure you can transfer it to a bike but I think he said you need a different bracket or adapter, because he bought it to be able to use it between his 200sx and his R1.

can you not get the new road angle for just a little bit more. I have heard that it is better. also looks nicer. Just a thought

G

can you not get the new road angle for just a little bit more. I have heard that it is better. also looks nicer. Just a thought

G

It is the new Road Angel :wink:

OK people.

Had a word with the Manager: 'Do what you want, just get rid of em!' (not because they're crap but because he feels its not worth making the effort to try and sell them)

So heres what I can do:

0-5 People: £323.50 INC. postage (£325 registered post)

6+ People: £316.00 INC postage (£318.00 registered post)

So anyone interested? :)

I have the original Road Angel - it is excellent.

When/If it breaks down, I would get another within 24 hours.

I also use it to transmit it's GPS signal to my iPaq, thus producing totally portable SatNav.

:wink:

£318 including everything......warranty, subs....etc

defo interested!

put up some more info on what we gonna get!

easy get 6± i reckon!!!!

blag your boss to get it under £300!!!

Off the website....

(including Gatso,TruVelo, SPECS, Watchman, Speedcurb, DS2)

I read that first of all as 'Welshman'. Blimey, detects Welsh on the roads? Now that is clever... :lol:

I'll be up for one of these too.

dtjames, How do you get the cable to link it up? I'd be interested in that too, especially as I want to intergrate my iPaq into the cubby hole in front of the gearstick ;)

OK then. I have a better price! :D but we'll need a minimum of 5 people to enter the Group Buy if I can sell them at this value.

The total price, inc. registered postage, VAT, blah blah balh to anywhere in the UK is...

£315.00

Thats the best I can do :D I've checked UK-MKIV's and they need 40 buyers on there Group Buy to even get close to this! :mrgreen:

That's cos THE Corrado Forum kicks ass icon_cartman.gif

Nice one, m8 :)

What kind of warranty is it? (eg. Back to Road Angel, back to yourself, back to stuffed!)
    When and how do you want paying?
    Do we get a full receipt with it? (Wondering if I could put it down as justifiable business expense!)

Satisfactory answers get order ;-)

OK people :D

* The warranty on Road Angels is 1 years manufacturer warranty. If anything should go wrong it gets sent back to them.

* Payment can be made by Cheque, Money Order, or by Credit Card over the phone.

* They are in stock so as soon as payment is recieved they will be posted straight out to you, postage is included in the price.

* You will get a reciept with your purchase (so you can 'lose it' somewhere :-P )

* We will need a minimum of 5 people in the Group Buy to get them at the cheap price.

The details for Ipswich Audi are;

Ipswich Audi

2 Bath Street

Ipswich

IP2 8SG

01473 556306 (my direct line)

Thanks for reading!

EDIT - SDT code corrected, Kev.