fla

Cream door pods discoloured

Took my cream door pods out of storage and found that they've discoloured to a darkish cream. Doesnt look nice and quite different to the door cards

Can this be removed at all? If not, any suggestions? I was thinking of a vinyl wrap.

I've tried white spirit, 800 grit wet and dry and some carpet cleaner. Slightly better but not great.

By all means check first mate . I’m sure he used furniture clinic or liquid leather. It’s for leather, but he used it on plastic as well . As far as I’m aware both companies have the code to match beige. Liquid leather is corrado 95 beige . Even if you used the colour and sprayed a clear coat over the top I’m sure it would be fine .

does anyone know the Furniture Clinic corrado beige colour code?

I did it Hasan. I don't have the furniture clinic code as I sent them my headrest to colour match. The paint is fairly robust, but there are some light marks where it has worn off where my clumsy feet have caught them when getting in the car. If you call furniture clinic they should be able to supply it based on make/model though as a few of us have used them for our beige interiors.