Micky Blue

2.0 16v. 1993. Already mostly stripped. Everything must go. Based in Essex.

DICLAIMER!

Most parts have been off the car for a while and stored in a dry shed. A lot of parts/ components I am yet to organise, so may take a couple days to locate.

I drove this car for 2 years before I started stripping it. Everything worked as it should, as far as I could tell.

I am not a mechanic. I have worked with machines, but not cars, so all this info is to the best of my knowledge.

Some parts are in great condition.

Most parts have slight wear and tear.

Some parts have a fair bit of wear and tear.

I will add more photos in the very near future. Any questions please PM me. If any parts don't have a price, make me an offer.

If anything is purchased and either does not work properly, or just not be in the condition assumed, I will arrange full refund inc postage.

I am also listing a lot of parts on Ebay on 7 day listings. If you want a part, I am happy to go direct through here, and I will take down the Ebay listing where possible.

BIG BITS

Shell and panels available. Please see my previous posts in the forum and PM me for details.

VW Estoril, 4 stud, re sprayed in Suzukagru pearl (I cannot currently remember colour code) £100 - Collection. - Chelmsford, Essex. Delivery can be arranged at cost. Tyres thrown in, look good, but need to be checked by a professional as been off the road a few years!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96802[/ATTACH]

Engine. Partly disassembled. (intake, rocker cover and camshafts removed but included.) Worked perfectly fine before removal, but been sitting around for a couple years. Some hoses and parts still attached - £100 - Collection. Chelmsford, Essex. Delivery can be arranged at cost.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96870[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96883[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96881[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96877[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96875[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96882[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96880[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96878[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96876[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96874[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96872[/ATTACH]

Gearbox + driveshafts still attached. (Bolts are a bit rounded)- £60 - Collection. Delivery can be arranged at cost.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96804[/ATTACH]

ORIGINAL FACTORY REPAIR MANUAL - £80 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96818[/ATTACH]

WIRING!

All wiring looms available. I'm not 100% sure what is what, but 70% of the wiring has been cleaned and cable tied for future ease. PM me to order certain looms and offer me a price.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96868[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96867[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96866[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96865[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96864[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96863[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96862[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96860[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96859[/ATTACH]

Panel strips/ Exterior protective moulding full set - £35 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96805[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96806[/ATTACH]

Headliner control panel trim. Re-trimmed. £20 Posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96807[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96808[/ATTACH]

Can't think of the proper part description... £20 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96809[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96810[/ATTACH]

Coolant reservoir - £20 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96815[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96814[/ATTACH]

Gearstick cover/ gaiter (Karmann) £20 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96813[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96812[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96811[/ATTACH]

Bumper location brackets - £15 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96816[/ATTACH]

ECU - £50 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96819[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96820[/ATTACH]

Steering rack to column joint - £40 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96821[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96822[/ATTACH]

Wiper full set. No blades - £15 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96823[/ATTACH]

Instrument cluster - £50 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96824[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96825[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96826[/ATTACH]

Rear wiper motor - £30 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96827[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96828[/ATTACH]

Steering wheel - £50 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96829[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96830[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96831[/ATTACH]

Glove box lid - £20 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96834[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96835[/ATTACH]

Fan control unit module - £20 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96836[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96837[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96838[/ATTACH]

ECU - £50 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96832[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96833[/ATTACH]

Fusebox - £60 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96839[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96840[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96841[/ATTACH]

Steering column assembly - £60 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96842[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96843[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96844[/ATTACH]

Fuel tank cover - £10 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96845[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96846[/ATTACH]

Engine bay plastic cover - £15 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96847[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96848[/ATTACH]

Air filter and housing etc - £35 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96849[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96850[/ATTACH]

Front light units. A couple cracks. - £80 posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96858[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96855[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96854[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96853[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96852[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96851[/ATTACH]

MORE TO COME VERY SOON

Edited by Micky Blue
More information to add

hi l am looking for a drivers side headlight. All the bits, unit and glass. Do you still have it available? thanks Claire

hi l am looking for a drivers side headlight. All the bits, unit and glass. Do you still have it available? thanks Claire

I do. They are on ebay also as a pair, but I can revise the listing if you want one.

Have you checked the pictures? The drivers side is the one that has the fair sized crack in the rear side of the housing. The glass and plastic surrounding the glass looks good. The metal clips have a fair amount of surface rust.

Would you still be interested even with the crack in the plastic?

Hi Mick,

Do you have,

Part number 535867602 in black

I'm after the horizontal upper trim panel on top of the inside of the tailgate, the one that has the sliding C shaped plastic clips either end.

To remove this you must slide the clips back and pull the trim upwards, if pulled outwards or down it will snap the rear clips. It should have five slanted clips on the back built into the trim , I have the C shaped clips all ready.

Part number 3 in diagram in 4fb(black)

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_single/markt/RDW/modell/COR/year/1990/drive_standart/76/hg_ug/867/subcategory/180000/part_id/0/catalog/vw/is_main_page/0/lang/e#sec_3

Hi Mick,

Do you have,

Part number 535867602 in black

I'm after the horizontal upper trim panel on top of the inside of the tailgate, the one that has the sliding C shaped plastic clips either end.

To remove this you must slide the clips back and pull the trim upwards, if pulled outwards or down it will snap the rear clips. It should have five slanted clips on the back built into the trim , I have the C shaped clips all ready.

Part number 3 in diagram in 4fb(black)

http://www.oemepc.com/vw/part_single/markt/RDW/modell/COR/year/1990/drive_standart/76/hg_ug/867/subcategory/180000/part_id/0/catalog/vw/is_main_page/0/lang/e#sec_3

Thanks for the detailed description. I do have that part somewhere, I am yet to take pictures of every part. Won't take me long to find though, but I will have to get back to you tomorrow I'm afraid. Won't be sure on the condition till then also.

Thanks

Hi

does the damage affect the moisture resistance of the unit? mine is damaged and the reflector has had water damage. If its only cosmetic l would still be interested. Also do you have the rubber straps for the parcel shelf? mine are perished and l need new ones.

thanks

Does the mfa fully/display work in the cluster binnacle ?

Does anyone know if this 16v MFA would work correct in a late VR6 as Im sure there are different part numbers for the MFA.

Cheers.

Hi

does the damage affect the moisture resistance of the unit? mine is damaged and the reflector has had water damage. If its only cosmetic l would still be interested. Also do you have the rubber straps for the parcel shelf? mine are perished and l need new ones.

thanks

I never had a problem with moisture/ condensation in the unit, but it is a concern as the crack could definitely let moisture in. Where the crack is, it should definitely be fully protected by the bonnet from rain water. I may take the unit to work Monday and do a plastic repair. I still can't promise 100%, but that's the best I can do I'm afraid. If you are worried, maybe shop around some more and give it a couple days thought.

I do have those parcel shelf straps. They are in good condition as well as far as I can remember. PM me with an offer as I haven't got a price for them as yet.

Does the mfa fully/display work in the cluster binnacle ?

Does anyone know if this 16v MFA would work correct in a late VR6 as Im sure there are different part numbers for the MFA.

Cheers.

I wouldn't know if it's compatible with the VR6, but the MFA display fully worked that last time I drove it 3 years ago. If someone purchased the cluster, tests it and the display has stopped working, even partially, full refunds and returns will be arranged. I'm just not in the position to test it is all.

Ok micky I will ask my mechanic what he thinks, but if you could kindly see if you have that tailgate trim in the mean time.

Cheers.

Hey Micky do you have some splitter bumper bolts, and rubbers that the grill sits in?

Cheers

Hi

thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96884[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96885[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96886[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96887[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96888[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96889[/ATTACH]

Ok micky I will ask my mechanic what he thinks, but if you could kindly see if you have that tailgate trim in the mean time.

Cheers.

I have had a look and cannot currently find that bit of trim. I know I should have it, it's just at the back of the shed and I won't be going through that till Monday/ Tuesday I'm afraid. I will message you straight away when I find it.

Great chap did you find that trim ?

Cheers.

Not as yet, sorry. If I have it, I won't be able to get to it till next week I'm afraid. I will keep you updated

Just noticed your parcel shelf is grey are the trims grey or black in your car as I need the trim in black. Thanks

Just noticed your parcel shelf is grey are the trims grey or black in your car as I need the trim in black. Thanks

I actually found what I believed could be the trim you are after, but yes it is grey and not black.

I actually found what I believed could be the trim you are after, but yes it is grey and not black.

Thanks for looking I was after black.

Hi mate,

A decent set of front fog/indicators and the handbrake trim plastic that slides onto the handbrake?

cheers.

Hi Mick,

Do you have for sale.

The rear tailgate has a buffer plate in the lower trim panel, to remove pop it out from behind the trim if you try to lever it out it may snap , its ok if its grey think they all are.

Picture attached.

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96890[/ATTACH]

I may take the Fan module if it's compatible with a G60.

I should have idea tomorrow if mine is faulty or not.

Since our previous conversations, I have done a quick patch repair on the hole/ crack in the housing. It's not pretty, but should be water/ condensation resistant.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96914[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96915[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96916[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96917[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96918[/ATTACH]