Micky Blue

2.0 16v. 1993. Already mostly stripped. Everything must go. Based in Essex.

Hey Micky do you have some splitter bumper bolts, and rubbers that the grill sits in?

Cheers

:)

Hi there. Really sorry about the late reply. The bodyshop I worked in has just closed and I was made redundant, so it's been a crazy week.

Here are pictures of the fog lamps and indicator units. One side is in great condition, the other sides plastic housing/ surround is clearly snapped but I think the 2 lamps are in good shape.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96919[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96920[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96921[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96922[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96927[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96928[/ATTACH]

The Handbrake trim you are after, is it this bit?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96929[/ATTACH]

Thanks

Hi mate,

A decent set of front fog/indicators and the handbrake trim plastic that slides onto the handbrake?

cheers.

Hi. I just replied to your question, but it didn't tag you in it. See the comment above.

Thanks again.

Hi

Do you have the front offside wing and if so what sort of condition is it in?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil. Really sorry about the late reply. The bodyshop I worked in went bust, so I've been job hunting... all sorted now though.

The front offside wing is in good condition. It may need a flat and a polish, but I can't see any damage or rust.

Would you still be interested? If so, PM me an offer.

Thanks. Mike.

Hi Mick,

Do you have for sale.

The rear tailgate has a buffer plate in the lower trim panel, to remove pop it out from behind the trim if you try to lever it out it may snap , its ok if its grey think they all are.

Picture attached.

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96890[/ATTACH]

Hi again. Sorry for the late reply. My life has got mega hectic the last week. Bad timing haha.

Are you still after that buffer plate? I shall have a look and get back to you in the next 24 hours.

Thanks. Mike.

:)

Hey there! Really sorry about the late reply. The bodyshop I worked in went under, so we had 2 days to rapidly finish off all the work, get all our stuff out and leave. Then was the small thing of getting a new job lined up. I hope you understand.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be of much help. The splitter was one of the few things that wasn't on the car when I bought it, and those rubbers were in really quite a bad way when I took the grill out.

Sorry again and let me know if there is anything else. Maybe next time I won't take 5 days to reply!

Hey micky,

No problem bud, no hurry mate.

The plastic trim bit is the one that sits behind the handle in your photo, it just slips on behind.

Let me know how much you want for all the parts photoed mate, including the handbrake trim bit, if available.

Cheers-Andrew.

Do you have the cold start valve (5th injector)?

Phil.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96930[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96931[/ATTACH]

This?

Would also be interested in the distributor if you have it?

Phil.

I do.

I'll grab it and take some photos in a min.

I'll PM you now

Hey micky,

No problem bud, no hurry mate.

The plastic trim bit is the one that sits behind the handle in your photo, it just slips on behind.

Let me know how much you want for all the parts photoed mate, including the handbrake trim bit, if available.

Cheers-Andrew.

That bit of handbrake trim is quite badly cracked I'm afraid. I'll PM you about the fog lamps

Would also be interested in the distributor if you have it?

Phil.

Distributor

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96945[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96946[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96947[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96948[/ATTACH]

Also have the leads

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96949[/ATTACH]

Dizzy looks good. I don't need the leads unless they are going mega cheap. Can you pm a price for the dizzy and c.s.v?

Cheers.

Have you got the crankshaft pulse sensor which passes around cylinder 4 ht lead?

Any joy getting the fuel pump off? Mine is still working but would like a spare, so no rush.

Phil.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96954[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96955[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96956[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96957[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96958[/ATTACH]

Whole fuel pump/ tank assembly.

From the look of it, I'd assume it was original, but you would probably know more than me?

Have you got the crankshaft pulse sensor which passes around cylinder 4 ht lead?

Just looking for it now. Must have removed it and put it in one of my looms collections :bonk:

Ah, sorry, I meant the main fuel pump from under the car. Ironic, I wanted a lift pump a few weeks ago.

Hi, after a bracket for the power steering reservoir (round type behind the battery) if yours had one? Thanks

I'm after the plastic cover that goes over the ECU in the scuttle tray if you have one that's still intact? Cheers