Keyo

Midlands meet Caffine & Machine Warwickshire

Hi Folks,

Looking for some feedback on some numbers for a Midlands CF meetup .

https://caffeineandmachine.com/ in Warwickshire CV37 Post code.

I'm sure we have all some jobs to finish off first before then end of summer so I was thinking after the school summer holidays towards the end of summer , maybe second week of September.

Will try and get us a section of the car park so we can put the Rado's together, would be a casual meet up , but would like to get an idea of numbers so I can contact Caffine and Machine and prepare, the establishment is the sort of place you can order bar food as well.

I know so far

Jezz and Moo are up for it so who else is in folks ? Seems to be a fair few Rado Midland owners on here so don't be shy . Any folks out of the Midlands area that fancy a longer drive be great if some of you great peoples could attend .

Kieran.

I didn't expect a rush of people, but thought there may be a couple of takers at least. The location of C&M is a bit off the beaten track possibly? (although a great venue)

Maybe a location nearer a large city. Somewhere in between Birmingham and Leicester possibly. I think there is a bigger collection of owners in these areas. Having said that it seems only a small portion of Corrado owners are actually users of the Forum.

On a side note Keyo, September is pretty much a no go for me due to weekend and out of town work. I am not busy in July and August, so if we can get can some interest and move it forward to August time it would help me guarantee being there.

If you are wanting to wait due to getting your car looking pristine, please don't worry, I will have to turn up with shabby paint, cracked fog lights, even a bit of grey primer :lol:. I've had to put more money than expected into mechanics so am going to have to wait 12 months for the paintwork sadly. If it's because of mechanical problems that you need to wait that would be a different kettle of fish of course :)

I didn't expect a rush of people, but thought there may be a couple of takers at least. The location of C&M is a bit off the beaten track possibly? (although a great venue)

Maybe a location nearer a large city. Somewhere in between Birmingham and Leicester possibly. I think there is a bigger collection of owners in these areas. Having said that it seems only a small portion of Corrado owners are actually users of the Forum.

On a side note Keyo, September is pretty much a no go for me due to weekend and out of town work. I am not busy in July and August, so if we can get can some interest and move it forward to August time it would help me guarantee being there.

If you are wanting to wait due to getting your car looking pristine, please don't worry, I will have to turn up with shabby paint, cracked fog lights, even a bit of grey primer :lol:. I've had to put more money than expected into mechanics so am going to have to wait 12 months for the paintwork sadly. If it's because of mechanical problems that you need to wait that would be a different kettle of fish of course :)

Sure Moo open minded to a meeting place.

Car is booked in for mechanical and body work and they tend to have the car triple the time then you would imagine, they know its your second car so put it on the low priority. So really just want to make sure I have my car back ha.

Sure Moo open minded to a meeting place.

Car is booked in for mechanical and body work and they tend to have the car triple the time then you would imagine, they know its your second car so put it on the low priority. So really just want to make sure I have my car back ha.

Yeah ok mate, I understand that one. We shall just play it by ear for now then.

There is some monthly car meets that spring to mind that I keep promising to visit. Something like this maybe. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157231284761092&set=gm.10162359978821337&type=1&theater The distance isn't that great and there will be other fancy cars and people to meet. It's an evening gig but that would probably make it easier for me to attend.

Or maybe there's something in your neck of the woods you can suggest?

It will probably end up being just you and me, so we need some where there will be activity and other peeps to interact with, otherwise it will be the saddest Corrado meet ever held :lol:

Hi, I don't believe enough people come onto the Forum for events anymore to have your thread read. I certainly probably not for 2 years.

CCGB and Corrado Chat are both on FB where there seems to be much more activity for events.

Caffeine and Machine is just down the road from me. Brilliant venue.

I am up for a Corrado meet there and the owner of the place is a big VW fan.

Hi, I don't believe enough people come onto the Forum for events anymore to have your thread read. I certainly probably not for 2 years.

CCGB and Corrado Chat are both on FB where there seems to be much more activity for events.

I did consider asking someone who's registered at FB to make a post. Seems like the most sensible option to get more interest.

Caffeine and Machine is just down the road from me. Brilliant venue.

I am up for a Corrado meet there and the owner of the place is a big VW fan.

Caffeine and Machine back on then!..... (possibly with half price Burgers) :lol:

The midlands breakfast club meets at the British Ironworks Centre Oswestry SY11 2JH tomorrow at 9AM