Keyo

New OE VW parts for sale some obsolete

Hello mate,

I collected my items from my local Royal Mail sorting office earlier on today :thumbleft:

Thanks again for great service :salute:

Si

Great stuff Si thanks for purchasing.

Hey Keyo - where exactly do the solenoid valve and hoses go? Interested, but can't seem to find an equivalent on my car unless it's under the airbox - nothing deleted as far as I know. I did read that the pcv system was different on later cars though.

Hi Fen ,

Take your air box out and if you have one it will be behind the air box in the direction of the scuttle panel .

The blue solenoid also attaches to a hose from the charcoal canister . I would imagine if you have a pcv valve you’ll have one .

Edited by Keyo

Hey Keyo - where exactly do the solenoid valve and hoses go? Interested, but can't seem to find an equivalent on my car unless it's under the airbox - nothing deleted as far as I know. I did read that the pcv system was different on later cars though.

The job of the blue solenoid is . when the charcoal canister if full of petrol fumes that runs from a hose from your petrol filler it opens the solenoid so it can be entered into the Inlet manifold to be burnt off. A Solenoid that is not working(stuck) can lead a to a Charcoal canister exploding in your engine bay or smelly fuelly engine. Hope this helps.

Also if Solenoid stuck open can lead to rough engine running , a part know one ever thinks about.

Just follow the hose to the left the one that houses to the little pipe fitting on your PCV Valve there your find the Blue Solenoid attached behind the lower part of the Airbox. .

Edited by Keyo

New parts added for collection .

Anyone needs anything not mentioned on the list please ask if available as not even 30 percent of parts on list.

Have a Bar Tek manifold gasket new in bag also for all you shrikies out there. .

Cheers Folks.

Edited by Keyo

Update.

Thanks easy pops Bar Tek gaskets now gome.

Thanks Ant, indicator lights, Intake elbow and wiper link now gone.

Will be posting these tomorrow morning, so if you want an item in tomorrow's post get your orders in folks.

Cheers.

Used VDO fuel pump and sender for a VR6 added .4 bar

Lupo GT wiper arms added

This thread is bad for me.

This is my third visit here to buy stuff.

Anyone looking here they can buy with confidence as Kieran is a straight up guy, a credit to the forum and a proper corrado Guy, even though he’s making a massive mistake selling up :lol:

Thanks Easy Pops much appreciated , the car has actually been moved forward to Monday for the body shop, you know I'm going to struggle to let go when she comes out gleaming and I Am Horrendously sporadic. I was in the garage earlier filling up and literally had a mature guy believe it or not chasing me saying badass vr6, and slapping his finger on to his knuckle lol !

ISV Muffler , Heater resistor, and rad switch, gone to Senior easy pops , can't believe these did not sell within an hour of getting posted. Thanks EP.

Edited by Keyo

Hi bud, could I take the VR6 decal/badge for the front grill if this hasn’t already been brought

Cheers

Greg

Hi Gregg ,

It is still available and I'll send you a PM and drop you some photos over to you.

Cheers.

Please note only free postage for items that can fit in a envelope or on purchases over £25.00 .

Royal Mail are expensive and I only trust these guys.

Thank You

Edited by Keyo

Evening all.

Will take an offer on all the parts above on list .Ideal for someone who plans on long term ownership.

The retail value of the brand new parts are in the regions of £530.00 with some parts been obsolete.

Second hand parts you can see what I'm selling them for on the list and add up , however more importantly great spares . Im too busy at work would like to sell the above as a whole .

Will let it all go for £600.00 or make me an offer. Will need to collect from the Midlands.

Cheers.

Edited by Keyo