Keyo

Schrick VGI potentially for sale

Shrick VGI potential for sale . comes with all auxiliary parts and fully functional.

I have a polished stock 2.9 VR6 manifold and gaskets, bolts and all the engine trims to go back on the car to replace

Looking for £1300 , just considering at the moment but those that have a vested interest feel free to drop me a PM.

The last complete Shrick set for sale I have seen was in Ireland for the same price three years ago and sold.

Thank You

Edited by Keyo

Update .

The Shrick is been removed at Stealth and will be available for purchase from the 19.10.2019

Edited by Keyo

Update .

The Shrick is been removed at Stealth and will be available for purchase from the 19.09.2019.

i guess you mean October not september

1300 of them by the looks of it lol

Well guys a gentlemen over from the East of England has laid down a deposit for the asking price which the car was originally advertised for on the basis I keep the Shrick on. Also threw in the BBS alloys + speedlines.

The new owner has a triple garage and owned a MK1 Scirocco for many years and wanted to add to his collection, so therefore I found the ideal owner that will keep Black Magic a true survivor.

I can also add that if the Shrick had been removed from the car I did find a buyer for the amount of £1300.00 so Shricks are still going for strong money folks.

Edited by Keyo

There was a group buy for them on here a few years ago, does anyone remember what they were new at the time?

I have a feeling they were 2k new which is a crap load of money .

Edited by Keyo