Storm Warning

Running Corrado but needs love

I'm looking for a Corrado to work on with my son on the run up to getting his licence. Ideally one currently road worthy (easier to move!) late type preferred, VR would be great but any engine considered. Not bothered about condition of interior or if a little bit of exterior rot. Just want something solid to save from a breaking or scrap. Anything about?

This car seems ok priced and has leather interior , engine bay looks clean and complete as well. Also some has some BBS RA by the looks of it.

I reckon the seller is after a quick sale. If you could get if for £1500, a full leather interior seems to be worth 1K alone these days ?

Would be cheaper then a VR to insure as well for your son?

I know Chris Ferry has two VR6 for sale project cars for around 2k.

Red one priced at 2250 in Wrexham.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/birmingham/search/?query=corrado&vertical=C2C&sort=BEST_MATCH

Edited by Keyo

Its a red one mate with black leather.

By the looks of it the sunroof and spoiler works. Its the 2.0 16V as well.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/80616426_10157049671332833_3808955239235584000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkt3PcnUuyUhp7BE1UAndB31LaDsUVlQg4c82YjKuPUZfzxGZxPA04IzCAUCymLwHg&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=b2596f3aef0ebd4bf03d5dc0091e3a77&oe=5EB2FF88

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1221601291371508/

Could have the best of both words with a VR6 and the peppey lightweight 16v. Thay do look good in red !!!!

2Ltr 16V Corrado, engine was rebuilt at around 150,000 miles.

MOT until end of July 2020. Not currently taxed so unfortunately no test drives.

I’ve not used it since late August, had a brand new battery fitted in the summer.

Full heated leather rare and highly sought after.

KR cams

Chipped

Jetex exhaust and Decat

AP coilovers

Runs perfect. However it can get hot in traffic.

£2250ono

Need it gone as it’s taking up space.

It’s not getting the use it needs and deserves.

No swaps or PX. Cash only.

Speedo mileage reads different to what it actually is, I’ve got the original clocks in the boot they stopped working hence a mileage discrepancy on the MOT history.

Can be viewed at any time just let me know. Less

More map

Seller information

James Robertson

Joined Facebook in 2007

Sponsored

Edited by Keyo

Sure thing I would say its a great time of year to negotiate a bargain price for a car.

Hi mate as mentioned about I have two for sale. One is the better condition of teh two a very late black vr6 with bvlack heated leather in good shape. downside is that its an auto. However has such potential.

Don't let distance put you off! I got off a chopper in Aberdeen, trained it down to Nottingham, then drove straight back up to Ullapool overnight to get a ferry home. I was running on Relentless and bags of crisps all the way. But ended up with a great car!!!