corradofan

Still busy with my first Corrado :-)

Hello,  I'm still busy with the Corrado vr6. My first car I bought 15 years ago and still have it. Currently I'm looking for a nice set of beige Recaro's, anyone have some? Thanks in advance.

Think they were just the door cards that were sold for that, nothing else included. 

Still a good buy though. 

3 hours ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Think they were just the door cards that were sold for that, nothing else included. 

Still a good buy though. 

Nope, full set. One certain member seems to bag all the bargains, and that is an absolute steal!

25 minutes ago, seanl82 said:

Nope, full set. One certain member seems to bag all the bargains, and that is an absolute steal!

That would be me, right time for me to log on, I’m currently awaiting the arrival of them as they are in transit. I did pay a little bit more than the original advert but still at a very good price.

2 minutes ago, easypops said:

That would be me, right time for me to log on, I’m currently awaiting the arrival of them as they are in transit. I did pay a little bit more than the original advert but still at a very good price.

I don't begrudge you getting them (or any other bargains) Martin, just jealous as hell! 😁

1 minute ago, seanl82 said:

I don't begrudge you getting them (or any other bargains) Martin, just jealous as hell! 😁

I’m just lucky mate, the joys of being self employed (time to look on here) , and I’ve happened on a few(many) of the desirable bits first. Can’t refuse them though? 😁