will 2

fuel swirl pot fixings

36 minutes ago, Dox said:

Is that what holds the pump inside the swirl pot?

Hi Dox,

yeah kind of the 3 item's in question attach to the cradle bracket and help it to remain fixed to underside of car once bolted up.

Si 

4 hours ago, will 2 said:

looking for a set of these if any one has any , must be good condition thanks

fuel pump fixings.jpg

Hello there,

I can't promise anything but I might have a few spare, but possibly only of the black rubber mount buffer's and the metal safety speed nut clips, the round metal compression spacer sleeves I've only got the one new set, that I've used on my new set up.

The black rubber mount buffer's are part number 191 201 274   (I might have some of these) ??

The metal safety speed nuts are part number 191 201 280A    (I might have some of these) ??

The round metal compression spacer sleeves are part number 191 201 278A (I'm 95% sure I don't have any of these spare unfortunately) But will check.

I'll have a look tomorrow in my spares and see if I've got any of the item's in question.

Si

Are these fittings not for the black plastic fuel filter holder on the underside of the car ( only fitted on some models)? The swirl pot sits inside the tank and slots into a bayonet type mount on the tank floor, or so I thought.

17 hours ago, vw rule said:

Hello there,

I can't promise anything but I might have a few spare, but possibly only of the black rubber mount buffer's and the metal safety speed nut clips, the round metal compression spacer sleeves I've only got the one new set, that I've used on my new set up.

The black rubber mount buffer's are part number 191 201 274   (I might have some of these) ??

The metal safety speed nuts are part number 191 201 280A    (I might have some of these) ??

The round metal compression spacer sleeves are part number 191 201 278A (I'm 95% sure I don't have any of these spare unfortunately) But will check.

I'll have a look tomorrow in my spares and see if I've got any of the item's in question.

Si

hi , if you have the speed clips i mite be able to salvage my rubbers, thanks

11 hours ago, fendervg said:

Are these fittings not for the black plastic fuel filter holder on the underside of the car ( only fitted on some models)? The swirl pot sits inside the tank and slots into a bayonet type mount on the tank floor, or so I thought.

Hello mate,

yeah these 3 item's in question are fitted to the 8v 16v MK2 Golf GTi, the 16v Passat, and the 16v's & G60 Corrado's.

The Corrado 8v & VR6 only have the one fuel pump in fuel tank so these fixings are not used on this setup. All the others listed above have 2 fuel pumps so need these fixings, for the fuel swirl pot cradle support bracket.

Si 

5 hours ago, will 2 said:

hi , if you have the speed clips i mite be able to salvage my rubbers, thanks

Hello there,

right I've had a good look through my spares and have got some new black rubber mount buffer's, and new metal safety speed nuts. I've double checked regarding the round metal spacer sleeves, but don't have any of these spare I'm afraid.

Let me know if you want both item's for £15, this is for x4 rubber mount buffer's & x4 safety speed nuts.

or just the x4 safety speed nuts for £4

Si 

IMG_20200714_214223243.jpg

Edited by vw rule

7 minutes ago, vw rule said:

Hello there,

right I've had a good look through my spares and have got some new black rubber mount buffer's, and new metal safety speed nuts. I've double checked regarding the round metal spacer sleeves, but don't have any of these spare I'm afraid.

Let me know if you want both item's for £15, this is for x4 rubber mount buffer's & x4 safety speed nuts.

or just the x4 safety speed nuts for £4

Si 

IMG_20200714_214223243.jpg

hi thanks for finding them, yes i'll have all those off you, shame about the sleeves though. pm me your paypal details and i will sort that out for you

30 minutes ago, will 2 said:

hi thanks for finding them, yes i'll have all those off you, shame about the sleeves though. pm me your paypal details and i will sort that out for you

I've sent you a PM.

Many thanks

Si

5 hours ago, will 2 said:

PM sent mate

Many thanks for payment your item's have been sent out, you should receive them in the next 2 to 3 working days.

PM reply sent also.

Thanks again

Si 

7 minutes ago, vw rule said:

Many thanks for payment your item's have been sent out, you should receive them in the next 2 to 3 working days.

PM reply sent also.

Thanks again

Si 

Thanks again.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:46 PM, will 2 said:

Thanks again.

I've had another good look through my spares just in case, but definitely don't have any spare of the metal spacer sleeves you need.

I've found something similar on Ebay and they sell the spacer sleeves in different sizes, so you might be able to get some hopefully that will fit yours, I'll put a link up below for you to have a look at.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132812282714

Hope this helps 

Si

9 hours ago, vw rule said:

I've had another good look through my spares just in case, but definitely don't have any spare of the metal spacer sleeves you need.

I've found something similar on Ebay and they sell the spacer sleeves in different sizes, so you might be able to get some hopefully that will fit yours, I'll put a link up below for you to have a look at.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132812282714

Hope this helps 

Si

hi Si just to say i recived all the parts thanks, managed to buy a length of pipe same dimensions from b&q just got to cut it down to the size of the OE ones. 

Edited by will 2

3 minutes ago, will 2 said:

hi Si just to say i recived all the parts thanks, managed to buy a length of pipe same dimensions from b&q just got to cut the length down. 

Hello mate good to hear your parts arrived safe and sound, no worries 👍

Oh fair play on the tube good shout that should work 👍

Many thanks

Si 

2 minutes ago, vw rule said:

Hello mate good to hear your parts arrived safe and sound, no worries 👍

Oh fair play on the tube good shout that should work 👍

Many thanks

Si 

going to put a post up in a bit of the repair i done on the swirl pot in the drivetrain section

10 hours ago, will 2 said:

going to put a post up in a bit of the repair i done on the swirl pot in the drivetrain section

I've just seen it, top quality repair 👍

Si