Micky Blue

*Update* Most of these parts now sold. Ignore list. Will make a new updated list soon.

2.0 16v, L reg. 

Due to max photo upload size, this may be part one of many. I will be editing my photos in future posts to reduce size.

I have recently posted about a car that I stripped a few years ago, and a lot of the parts have now been snapped up, however I still have quite a few left, so over lock-down I managed to check all the part numbers, take photos and do some research for prices etc. I am happy to take offers and criticism as long as they are fair. Just as a heads up, the shell and all panels have been sold. 

Just a quick disclaimer and a history lesson for clarification. I like to be honest. This car was driven by myself for a couple years till I lost my job and couldn't afford the MOT, insurance, fuel etc, so I got a Ford Fiesta and just cried a little. So while the Rado was SORN and I was studying accident repair, I thought I'd strip her back to bare shell, fix the few dents and a couple bits of rust, replace all the rusty bolts, any worn belts etc and put her back together. I am not a mechanic. I have done plenty of work with machines, using hand tools and nuts and bolts, but never on cars. With my limited knowledge, I managed to strip her, paint her and then the usual thing happened, life took over and I had no time or energy to refit everything. So most of the parts have been in my shed or bedroom for the last few years. 

All of the parts I have remaining, when the car was last driven, they all worked. As to wether that has changed after being in storage is a different matter, but if anything is wrong with any part received, a full refund will obviously be in order. Some of the prices are inflated due to shipping costs. If you offer to collect, I can lower the price of the item.

I actually intend on buying a VR6 in the future, but for the moment the girlfriend wants a house... 

Now for the difficult bit. I'm not great with computers and have to attach a tonne of photos n' shiz, so if this works, I request a round of applause.

Oil breather valve assembly - O48103772 - £10

Engine_oil_breather_housing_2.jpg

Fuel injection metering head cover trim - O51133399F - £20

Fuel_injection_head_covering_trim_1.jpg

Clutch slave cylinder - S6643K - £15

Clutch_slave_cylinder.jpg

Rear Gearbox/ Engine Bracket Mount - 357199353A - £22

Rear_gearbox_engine_bracket_mount.jpg

Air intake full assembly / tubing/ housing + Idle control valve - 051133357b, 051133373f, 051133997b, 048133455, 027133649d - £70

Air_intake_assembly_4.jpg

Crank case breather hose - 027103217e - £10

Crank_case_breather_hose_2.jpg

Boot lid left and right trim strips - 535867587, 535867588 - £25

Tailgate_trim_side_peices.jpg

Boot lid center trim - 535867591 - £28

Tailgate_center_trim.jpg

Water deflector scuttle panel trim, 3 pieces - 536853845, 536853830, 536853829 - £50

Water_deflector_1.jpgWater_deflector_2.jpgWater_deflector_3.jpg

Rear spoiler motor mounting bracket - 535827873 - £25

Rear_spoiler_mountain_bracket.jpg

Part 2 coming soon...

Air_guide_vent_set.jpg

Edited by Micky Blue
No longer avaliable

Boot lid left and right trim strips - 535867587, 535867588 - £25

are they black? If so I will take them please. Mp phone picture quality is poor....

20 minutes ago, Cressa said:

Boot lid left and right trim strips - 535867587, 535867588 - £25

are they black? If so I will take them please. Mp phone picture quality is poor....

Hi there. They're grey I'm afraid. Yeah, my phone is a bit rubbish so the photos aren't the greatest.