Micky Blue

*Update* Most of these parts now sold. Ignore list. Will make a new updated list soon.

See part 1. Sorry for posting in multiple parts. Will edit photos soon to make them smaller

Fuse box bracket - 536937593A - £18

Fuse_box_bracket.jpg

Interior door pull/ grab/ handle. Pair (can be sold seperately) - 536867180, 536867179 - £60

Interior_door_grab_handle.jpg

Fuel breather purge solenoid valve + bracket with rubbers + hoses - 054133459b, 0280142153, 051133969a - £50

Fuel_breather_purge_solenoid_2.jpgFuel_breather_purge_solenoid_3.jpg

Electric spoiler control relay - 535959855 - £8

Electric spoiler control relay 2.jpg

ABS warning light switch - 535919235aa - £25

ABS_light_switch.jpg

Fog lamp switches - 535941535b - £10

Fog_lamp_switch.jpg

Drivers door window switches - 535959855F - £18

Drivers_window_switch.jpg

Passenger door window switch - 535959855E - £12

Passenger_window_switch.jpg

Heated rear window switch - 535959621A - £10

Heated_rear_window_switch.jpg

Headlight switch - 535941531 - £25

Headlamp_switch.jpgHeadlamp_switch_3.jpg

Cigarette lighter - 535863284A - £12

Cigarette_lighter.jpg

Front grille 16V Badge silver black - 535853679C - £30

16V_badge.jpg

Bonnet pull lever - 536823530 - £10

Bonnet_latch_handle.jpg

Front grille badge matte black - 191853601H - £15

VW_badge_front_grille.jpg

PART 3 COMING VERY SOON

Edited by Micky Blue
No longer avaliable

Have any of the electric window switches got the shiny silver fixings with them, as I am after 2 fixings, so will happily have a switch .

If the ABS switch works and the double window switch I can offer you £40.00 posted to the Midlands  . Thanks 

10 hours ago, Cressa said:

Have any of the electric window switches got the shiny silver fixings with them, as I am after 2 fixings, so will happily have a switch .

Hi there. So after checking, the drivers side switch has one of the fixings (see pic below) but the passenger side has none.

Is this the fixing you were talking about? If so, let me know as soon as you can if you want the switch, as someone else has also inquired about them. Thanks.

20200719_092039.jpg

10 hours ago, Keyo said:

If the ABS switch works and the double window switch I can offer you £40.00 posted to the Midlands  . Thanks 

Hi. Last time they were used they worked perfectly. Someone has asked about the window switch just before you, so if they confirm, I will have to sell it to them I'm afraid. If not you will be next in line. 

Are you still happy to take the ASB switch and spoiler relay in the meantime? 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Micky Blue said:

Hi there. So after checking, the drivers side switch has one of the fixings (see pic below) but the passenger side has none.

Is this the fixing you were talking about? If so, let me know as soon as you can if you want the switch, as someone else has also inquired about them. Thanks.

20200719_092039.jpg

Yes mate. Oh now I feel bad for Keyo, but i do need the one with clips.👍 

No worries Cressa,  I will still take the ABS light - the spoiler relay that is not the correct part number could you please take another look as there are variations and I need the one that rises at 60 mph - cheers.  

2 hours ago, Keyo said:

No worries Cressa,  I will still take the ABS light - the spoiler relay that is not the correct part number could you please take another look as there are variations and I need the one that rises at 60 mph - cheers.  

OHH, I just checked the actual spoiler relay and you're right, the part number is different, it's actually 535919845C. I had put the part number for the spoiler control SWITCH, not the relay. Thanks for pointing out the mistake. I have organised all this on Microsoft Excel, but there's no level of organisation that can help being a dumbass. 

Let me know if that is the right one and if you still want it, and I'll PM my paypal.

Sorry I have just noticed the ABS switch is different then in my late VR yours has a dot pattern around the abs switch and I think the plugs are different - mine is plane without a pattern. Sorry. 

My abs is the same as this one . I couldn't find your off the part number supplied. 

abs.jpg

Hi, 

Could I grab this if it is still available?

Thanks,

Matt

1 hour ago, pfnsht said:

Hi, 

Could I grab this if it is still available?

Thanks,

Matt

Yeah it's still available.

If you look at the photo you can see there is some wear. The usual amount that you would expect, but thought I'd check with you. I've attached a couple more photos for clarity. Let me know if you're happy and I'll PM you my details

20200722_183056.jpg20200722_183121.jpg