biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil - L666 COR

You can add more than one attachment per post ....

Looking very nice!

Get some photo's in the Show Some Lovin' thread :)

Phil - no probs mate, figured you guys were hung over, the 4x4 suspension was not put back on either

VR6 - I actually didn't know that... Maybe I can work that out for next time! I think Hugo has just added some 3 way onto the Corrado Wales Lovin post!

£7,500 with the RS's and FK's included

It's quite alot really but there aren't many about in a dark colour with dark leather sub 80k miles. I was also still drunk when I bought it - I nearly bought a 328i Sport instead, good job I didn't as the engines are made of cardboard and fall apart.

Cheers for the nice replies!

Radford - My license plate is seriously cool I'll have you know!

I'm having my speedlines refurbed this week! I can't believe how expensive it is!

I also have a couple of dents which are being removed tomorrow by Dents Plus. They are the size of a 50p piece at the largest so shouldn't ruin the paint, however I'll give it a darn good polish up after! I'm still on the original paint all round which apparently is a good thing? Personally I'd rather have a fully resprayed car to factory standard

Recently purchased a 50mm front spoiler with the metal pannel above and all the screws/bolts for £82 from the stealers :shock: and that was trade price!

I really need to get a different rear wiper as the standard one looks very silly with the Lupo fronts. Going to have a look at Colbornes tomorrow at those transporter vans and see what I thinks

I need to get my car looking pretty for the Coupehaus massive!

Dents have been removed by Ben @ Dents Plus who I can highly recommend and I have used the Maguiars Clay and polish which has also worked a treat! The Speedlines are suppose to be ready this Friday (I hope) which is cutting it fine as the solitudes are looking a little worse for wear and not ED38 worthy. The 50mm spoiler has been fitted and I prefer it over the 90mm one - it makes the front look wider I think.

Just replaced the VW badges on the front and back also and touched up some paint also.

This weekend should be a good opportunity for some new pics and hopefully she will be on the CCGB stand for Sunday!

I think you would get more interest if you put the Gay, sorry Cay number plate back on it. The corrado did win best gay car of the year 1989 after all, according to Guy's mate... :lol:

I'm having my speedlines refurbed this week! I can't believe how expensive it is!

Where are you getting your Speedies refurbed? About time i got some real wheels back on mine, and would be interested to know how much im looking at.

Cheers Guys!

Kev - The ride on the Speedlines is perfect and the new Avon tyres are very good also compared to the dunlop sports I have on the solitudes. The FK's are actually pretty spot on after recently driving the car with the original suspension back on. I really didn't enjoy the ride on the RS's

Zippy - I got the wheels refurbed with Wicked Wheels in Guildford - they did a very good job, they were going to go to spit and polish until I read a review by Dave (GradeAFailure)

My car is no longer my car :-(

I have just spent all morning cleaning her and watched her drive away :-(

I miss that car so much already

I will have another one one day!