biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil - L666 COR

Oh will get some Eagles then soonish, very good tyres! like the V-tread look! will think about the lamps, have actually bought red tint spray but might be a good idea for a back up set, i'll think about it :idea:

They don't do the Eagle F1 GSD3's to fit the Corrado VR6 Speedlines IIRC... :(

Okay getting round to either some Dunlop Sports or The Eagles - depending on prices

Bally - cheers for the cheque!

Asim - Very happy with the quality of the system, over 3000 rpm I think it is actually quieter than the original system at a steady pace. Putting your foot down gives a slight increase in base with a more raspy note. Mine makes a slight pop if you rev it up to 1500 and let go quickly (which entertains me!). It doesn't backfire at high revs coming off the throttle as some people said happened with theirs. The only problem I've had is the system has grown out the back a bit and had to be refitted due to the nature of stainless steel - but this was done for free. How is the Supersprint?

Ben - Given the car a proper blast yet?

I really need to get the brakes upgraded, bought a shed load of the velvet tape and i'm going to get rid of every rattle this week!!!

Oh I am a fan of JMR also, I expect some further discounts for my plugging and the value of my car to double also.....

theRuler - cheers mate

Rest of you buggers with the GAY comments - yes the black tape has been done turning the C into a G..... I am actually looking out for a VR6 number plate.

I still have the original sony tape player in - rekon anyone might pay interestingly for it on ebay? looking for a unit which will mainly light up green to keep in character with the rest of the interior (maybe a bit of red also) quite like the Alpine units and the pioneer stainless steel one with the dials either side

Ooooh what did I buy today with my no money.....

A new number plate! It will no longer say GAY you buggers!

L666COR - How cool! £350 including Government fees etc!

L405CAY will be up for sale if anyone wants it......

Just spent too much money having new disks and pads all round and new Avon tyres. I'm still loving it on the speedlines just need to get them refurbed! Taking my car to my mate at Barons BMW this weekend to do a full fluid change - anyone know how often gear box oil needs replacing?

Just done the oil, going to do the Coolant tomorrow, bought a load of G12+ but my mate says there BMW stuff is on tap - does it matter what you use?

Got me a Sony MP3 player also, just need some nice speakers now, have infinity's in the door and standard in the dash and rear - can anyone recommend some good standard size ones?

This car makes me so happy when everything is good!

new Avon tyres. I'm still loving it on the speedlines just need to get them refurbed!

Yeah me too! Drives a LOT nicer doesn't it? Although to be fair, my RHs weren't terrible for ride quality but you could definitely feel they were there.

What Avons did you get? ZZ3s? Do they do them in 205/50/15. I had them on the RHs and thought they were really good in the wet.

The 15's are definitely the best and I didn't exactly have a shabby set up before (17"RS's + Michelin Pilot Sports at the back and Goodyear F1's at the front and FK Konigsports) It's the acceleration and the cornering especially on dodgy country roads.

No they don't do ZZ3's at that size, they are one down from that, ZV3 I think, I got them fitted and balanced for £50 each as they were through BMW should be £78 each just for the tyres. I've just had the rear axle bushes done recently also and the handling is amazing you can really feel the difference pushing it around the corners.

I think P6000 were standard on the VR's but they are just so awful from what I remember on my 3 series which ended up in a crash barrier....

Stick with the G12+ - to be honest I dont know if you can use BMW stuff, but the G12+ is designed for the VW engines, and its all i'd ever use.

No they don't do ZZ3's at that size,

Bummer :(

Yep you're spot on with handling on country roads. I use them a lot and you simply can't drive as fast on 17s as you can on 15s on these sort of roads.

John at JMR really likes the Dunlop Sports and I've heard alot of good things about the 720's. I'm just deciding which to have refurbed - Solitudes or Speedlines, the summer set will have the better tyres on.

Yeah heard good things about the 9000s and used to use the 720s myself, which were very good. They don't make them anymore though.

Uniroyal Rainsports get top marks for wet performance, one of the best around in fact, and cost £50 a corner on 15s.

I'm on Solitudes at the moment whilst my Speedos get refurbed and they're even lighter than the speedos! Plenty of clearance for the 288s too as they're highline wheels.

I think Cs look a lot better on Speedos, but the Solitudes look OK tho.

looking for a unit which will mainly light up green to keep in character with the rest of the interior

nakamichi is a perfect match ive got the 6 cd's in the dash very oem looking pricey (£800) but easy to pick up s/h on ebay.

lovely rado btw :)

Ben - Just waiting for the documents to arrive. I need to send them my V5, a copy of my Tax disk, MOT and a utility bill.

I just found V6 COR for £1250 but that can only be registered on V plates and newer. L666 COR is quite cool though as I'm keeping the age. THE DEVILS CORRADO! lol