Ostkakan

Knocking sound VR6

13 minutes ago, Ostkakan said:

Yeah I saw that on the other side. Its from 93. Then I need to find same as ecs type 

93 should later esc type with separate wire and plug. How was it connected befo

4 minutes ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

93 should later esc type with separate wire and plug. How was it connected befo

I have separate wire and plug on right side. I guess some later owner have change to old style 

4 hours ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

That sensor in your hand is for earlier Corrado’s and has the wire attached to it that goes through the wings. Later ones had the sensor that you show from ecs that has a separate wire from the sensor and you plug it in on the hub. Your car should be fitted with the same type though so I don’t know why you have both types. What year is your car

Separate wire not easy to find, part number 357927903A.

Don’t think you are going to find a new one. It look to be a hens tooth. There is a 2nd hand one on English eBay going for £45 or a seller in Germany is selling 2 for 20€ but one of those is definitely damaged either that or message lilfuzzer on the forum to see if he has a good second hand one. With the post to EU at min the way it is the one from Germany is probably the best option. 

1 hour ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Don’t think you are going to find a new one. It look to be a hens tooth. There is a 2nd hand one on English eBay going for £45 or a seller in Germany is selling 2 for 20€ but one of those is definitely damaged either that or message lilfuzzer on the forum to see if he has a good second hand one. With the post to EU at min the way it is the one from Germany is probably the best option. 

yeah i saw does on ebay, i made a bid on the 20€ one.

Have you measured the resistance of your sensors with an ohmmeter?

1 hour ago, Dox said:

Have you measured the resistance of your sensors with an ohmmeter?

Yes did it today, the sensor is dead. So i order a new one 🙂

Changed the sensor today, no more abs light. Car feels great no vibrations, Just don't put steering wheel on lock and accelerate :p

20210728_161515.jpg

20210728_165110.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ostkakan said:

Changed the sensor today, no more abs light. Car feels great no vibrations, Just don't put steering wheel on lock and accelerate :p

20210728_161515.jpg

20210728_165110.jpg

20210728_161010.jpg

On 7/29/2021 at 12:03 AM, Ostkakan said:

20210728_161515.jpg

20210728_165110.jpg

Great to hear changing the sensor clears the ABS light. We'll work on buddy's Corrado project after we finished installing the rack and bakflip cover on the truck this week. The Corrado is flashing the abs light and needs an alignment.