fla

Facebook ccgb

Joined this recently but my posts all seem to get deleted for some reason? Any ideas? Maybe its a way of saying they don't want me there..???

Fb themselves will delete content there bots find controversial, most regulars here post there tbh lol

preserve a bit longer? 

I'm on the FB. I did see your post on Corrados from days gone by (I "liked" it) . Did you post other stuff?  

Thanks Matt.  Yes tried posting about the central locking pump issue.  It was deleted instantly.  Tried again, same result, third post was to ask if there was an issue with my posts....and of course deleted instantly again.  Dropped a note to Yan (Yandards here?) as he's one of the admin so maybe he'll come back with a solution

I've dropped a note to three admins now (one just now, to be fair) but not heard back from anyone about it... strange..

posted something recently there but it was deleted again and i cant even remember what it was about!

That is odd! I have seen your posts pop up and I can't imagine you'd be breaking any rules judging by what content you're posting here and there. Hmm. Have you tried Pete A and Jez? 

just sent a note to Jez, hopefully he'll reply.  If not, i guess i'll just have to leave the group unfortunately

1 hour ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

I wonder if they’ve gone club members only

I can post, maybe you have to post in the threads prior to making your own posts?

Lots of spam on there ATM