K Simmonds

Breaking 1989 LHD Corrado G60, Low Milage.

What condition are the rear lights in. I presume LHD and RHD are the same ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rear are lights are excellent and yes LHD and RHD are the same I also half another complete set from the last Corrado I broke so could put together a really nice set.

How much please could you also do the bulb holders and plugs with some loom on it as some one butchered mine fitting awful aftermarket clears lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£150 for the lot inclding the bulb holders and I'll give you as much loom as I can, a good couple of feet.  That includes P&P.

On 8/18/2023 at 12:43 PM, johnpmc22 said:

Thanks , if would you ship to Ireland?

How about the speaker covers/grilles? for front doors, if you have in black i would consider both

I can help with these if you still need them John. I have 2 complete early door speaker covers if needed. Drop us a pm.

Sorry, I don't mean to derail your thread Kit,  I just didn't want to go straight to a pm for transparency.

Thanks!

As most of you have probably noticed I've now got the car and engine etc listed on eBay.  I've some really silly low offers for the whole car which is somewhat frustrating considering it has a mint black leather interior as well as a lot of other valuable parts.

I've also decided to return my 1992 8V MK2 Golf GTI back to the correct 1.8 Digifant engine and matching close ratio gearbox, the the current G60 set up is going to be sold in parts.

It's got a really good charger on it which I have a new wide timing belt to fit prior to sale.