mooG60

Coilover help

I raised the front end of my car by about 12mm.  I counted the threads left showing at the bottom of the strut to match up both sides, but now the car is sitting high on the near side. I had presumed that it would sit level if I matched the thread count.

I need some advice on what to do next please.

You have to set it, bounce it, roll it back and forth a bit then measure to the highest part of the wheel arch on the wings to get all corners to look level and equal. When you think you’ve got it go for a drive and measure again. As Dox says one factor is all the engine sits centre to driver and the gear box centre to passenger. One person can carry a gear box, the engine is a different matter. It’s a bit of a faf about but worth the effort to get it right. Best done with at least 3/4 tank of fuel too because the tank is offset mostly on the drivers side too and can look odd if you set it up nearly empty and then at some point brim it with petrol. 

Ok,  that's good news then. 

I wasn't sure if the springs were different load capacity to offset the uneven weight distribution. I just need to drop the n/s a little and then I should be good to go.

Thank you guys!