Sign in to follow this  
BlueVR6

Strange Noise

Both my dealers know my car only too well......LOL! The blokes that valet the cars at the Colchester branch always ask me "what am I in for this time?" LOL! And I even had a complete stranger with a MK4 GTI approach me last week to quiz me about my machine.

And why does everybody ask me if my car has been resprayed because they don't recognise the colour????? It's "Nice Gay Violet", a standard VW colour! 94-95.

Err....I'm rambling...must shut-up :?

It's "Nice Gay Violet", a standard VW colour! 94-95.

:lol:

Still OT, but you coming to Edition 38?

Yeah I must attend some shows.....so yeah, I'll be going.....wanna lift?

:p C should be fixed by then... I'm gonna try and get the new serpentine belt and tensioner on as well as the new fuel filter first. Tyres are top of the list though :D

The headlight loom and uprated bulbs (dammit you got me to spend money again!) is probably going to ride too and get fitted there so I can actually see on the way home lol.

scruffythefirst even said he'll come... provided it's not wet....and there are no roundabouts....or corners... of any kind....and I don't go over 5mph. :lol:

Well....I've bought some new wheels (yes with my tried and tested Bridgee Re720s) so my Speedlines with RE 720s are up for grabs if you want them?

caiosG60 had lots of problems trying to source a fuel pump for his golf G60, there were 2 makes (i forget the names) but the pumps were part of the change-over and the pumps and senders are non-compatible, dunno if its the same for corrado`s but i`m sure it`s worth checking! :)

Oh aye? Care to share what they might be kev...? :)

I'll reveal all if I'm happy with the way they look :wink:

They were filthy cheap from ebay and boxed/brand new, I'm just not sure how they'll look at the moment. They're an interim wheel until that set of BBS LMs come up at a good price :wink: