Sign in to follow this  
VR6

Corrado forum sticker ***PLS READ***

Would you like to buy a "Corrado-forum.net" sticker?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to buy a "Corrado-forum.net" sticker?

• Yes, I would just buy one.
    • Yes, I would buy two.
    • Yes, I would buy more than two.
    • Nope, not interested.

Hopefully you guys are using the poll to express your interest, rather than just posting a reply?

I’ll have two but they would have to be smaller for the front windows as I have just tinted my rear windows

just joined the forum and i want some stickers.. the pd motorsport sticker size looks good to me, not sure on the font though looks a bit static. i know its vag but it would not look out of place in a childrens book. just thought i would lend my opinion, however they turn out i wil still buy one or two.

How about an etched glass look? I have just had some toad alarm stickers made up for my corrado as the max power ones looked crap. Have a few spare if anyone is interested.

As for the VAG Round font I have all of them and would be willing to knock up some designs seeing as I'm a graphic designer for a living.

These are the etched glass look.

Feel free to knock up some idea's - at the moment though I think we're just going for a simple sticker with the forum URL.

At a later date we can always have a 'designed' sticker though. Would like to see some of your designs mate.

Right,

What does everyone reckon?

Size? (the main thing I want confirming really)

Style?

Colour?

etc

All I need is a general approval and I will order them (which I would like to do asap).

I reackon you need to get your door handles colour coded :lol:

a bit bigger, etched glass look, totally cut out, grey (goes with everything and look etched)

sorted

But Nigel......what door handle?

They are etched glass look. They are totally cut out. Grey? Are you trying to get it to suit your car? I think if grey goes with everything then so does white really.

How much bigger? Currently 200mmx20mm.

Good - someone who approves ;) ....... Nigel ;) hehe

Assuming the the general feeling is one of approval then I will hopefully order them tonight and should have them for despatch in a couple of weeks. When a) I receive payment and b) I finish my current exams which I'm meant to be studying for now. I would say revising, but to revise, you must first know the subject matter to begin with!! lol

I'll have a couple but they would have to be sticky on the back not the front as I have tinted windows and need to stick em on the exterior my pd one doesn't shine through enough through the tinted windows DOH!!!

Ant Could you not put it at the top of the windscreen or summat?

I could do you some normal stickers (instead of reverse-cut), but they would cost a bit more mate.

i'll take a couple too, was thinking about one that read

"stick that screwdriver in again, and i'll shove it up your ar*e"

this incident is really getting the better of me :twisted:

lol Majik!

I could get a special one made up for you if you like? hehe

"Fat woman in boot who will sit on you if you come anywhere near this car you little pikey scum!!"

??

i reckon you should give them away as prizes to people like ....salesman of the month or somthing ?? :salute:

lol - you again!!?

I might consider swapping some stickers for a mk1 golf if you have any knocking around!! ;) Delivered of course!! lol

I would have a couple but am the same as ant, and would need to stick them on the outside of the windows.

I'm tinted and so is the front strip

They will be ready when I can afford to stump up the cash to order over 100 of the buggers! ......... I hope to have them being sent off by the end of next week or early the week after. Got exams at the moment and would prefer to concentrate on those for now + I'm not sure on how long it will take for them to supply over 100 stickers to me - hopefully pretty quickly.

Well seeing as though there are a few people with tints that want 'outside' stickers then I will order a batch of those as well. Will post with more details once I have them, but I think they will be a little bit more expensive because I won't be getting the same group discount on them.