Sign in to follow this  
G60 Bob

G60 Power Steering Pump

Having real trouble getting one of these and was wondering will a power steering pump from any other model work instead. The stealer wants £200 on exchange for a reconditioned one, Euro Car Parts dont do them any more and German Swedish French havny got back to me on 3 seperate ocassions!!!

What are my options?

dont think any other models will work sorry,

they all look quite simular but the g60 one has a longer shaft as its the outer most pulley on the crank which powers it, and goes on the outside of the supercharger belt :?

if you understand what i mean :roll:

ay up mate i have a good one of a spare engine i have just bought works fine make me a offer and we will see what we can do

cheers dale :lol:

right im stuck at work but if someone has a parts CD to had, find the part number for the ps pump, then put the part number into the atp pages i think (search) and check what other VAG cars have thats pump!!

or i´ll do it when it get home, if its a 535 or 536 number dont bother its corrado only

Part number is "037 145 157 b" or "037 145 157 bx" Etka doesnt advise the difference. It was fitted to:

90-93 passat

Mk II golf

Some syncro's

looks pretty like specific to PG series engine and sometimes used on 1H engine when fitted to the above cars.

Good luck with your search. :)

hello,

i have taken the PAS pump off my car and it's available, PM me with an offer can bring too E38 if needed or post