Sign in to follow this  
Madjackal

Watch ya speed

ive never been asked by any insurers if i got any criminal convictions,and to be honest its got feck all to do with them,they should only ask about driving convictions

right...read through both pages since my last post..

I spoke to my neighbour who works in the drugs and alcohol division of the force. He has told me i'm gonna get any of the following, depending on what i say and how good my lawyer is:

In order of worst outcome to not so bad outcome:

1. carry out a 3 month custodial sentence for putting lives at risk. (results in a criminal record even if its suspended sentence)

2. 12month ban from driving and a hefty fine (+£1000) + maybe a few points

3. 12month ban and 6+ points on my liscence (max penalty is 12points)...i already have a TS10-3points.

4. Liscence revoked (re-test needed) and also a driver improvement course.

5. points on the liscence drop off less than 5yrs, depending on what i get them for...

driving with undue care and attention- 3points

driving whilst under the influence- 4points?

speeding in a 30- 3-6points

You can get BOTH points and a ban, as he has told me...so your liscence is suspended for the time of the ban and you get points on it when you get it back from DVLA. Which means you can't get insured very easily! especially with 12points on it!

The above is for my drink driving while speeding in a 30zone wrap.

I'm DOOOOMED :cry:

got flashed going through a red light at 80. just turned red as i went throught it.

Am i gonna get f****d for it??????????????????????

The above is for my drink driving while speeding in a 30zone wrap.

I'm DOOOOMED :cry:

:roll: :roll: :roll: nothing personal mate, but if youre speeding in a 30 zone whilst under the influence - you cant complain can you? Just count yourself lucky you didnt kill anyone.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I suppose having seen children being prised out of front grilles and dashboards kinda leaves a bad taste......

got flashed going through a red light at 80. just turned red as i went throught it.

Am i gonna get f****d for it??????????????????????

You're supposed to stop on an amber light and not have such excessive speed that you can't stop by the time it goes red.

You'll definitely get points and running a red carrys a much more severe penalty.

Keep an eye on your door mat.....

If you've not heard anything within 21 days, you're in the clear.

the worst feeling, and to make matters worse, im waiting for 2 letters, another for a hidden speed camera.

In my years of drving, not once have i been caught out, not even a parking fine, and in the space of 3 hours, got done twice, one on red light, and one for speeding.,

I think im gna start crying......... :roll:

the worst feeling, and to make matters worse, im waiting for 2 letters, another for a hidden speed camera.

In my years of drving, not once have i been caught out, not even a parking fine, and in the space of 3 hours, got done twice, one on red light, and one for speeding.,

Know how ya feel, 7years faultless, accidentless, pointless driving. I go and buy a radar detector for some extra piece of mind, since having that I'm now upto 6 points, both within a month.

its bollux :(

Someone told me that u dont have to tell insurers of points u have got in currant year until u renew next time, this seemed like crap to me, Anyone know?

Know how ya feel, 7years faultless, accidentless, pointless driving. I go and buy a radar detector for some extra piece of mind, since having that I'm now upto 6 points, both within a month.

its bollux :(

Someone told me that u dont have to tell insurers of points u have got in currant year until u renew next time, this seemed like crap to me, Anyone know?

you have to declare points etc to your insurance company straight away,otherwise if you have a bump your insurance could be void

My brother was pulled doing 105mph on the M6 in his Camry last year, he got 28 day ban, £300 fine, £50 costs AND 3 points. The points and fine are yours regardless of whether they ban you or not! It's a three pointer no matter what way you look at it :(

3 points made no difference what so ever, got a feelin 6 will though. :(

I forgot to declare my 3 points when I took out my Corrado insurance because they were issued while I was riding my motorbike.

Overtook a cop car but that's besides the point.

Trunky charged me another £170 extra when I declared them afterwards :shock:

Anyone know how quick a speeding fine comes through?, Lets say I got radarred by a cop in a layby on the Dual Carriageway to Plymouth doing >120mph (This is all circumstantial and lets just say),

In theory he wouldnt have had chance to pin me down as I could have slammed on the Anchors as I come over the brow of the hill in the middle Lane and lets just say I could have stopped just before a car also in the middle lane and stayed behind him hiding :), this is what one would hope and pray for, not to say you dont still brick ya pants for 3 weeks.

Lets assume this could have happened 3 weeks ago this Monday coming

I think the time varies between counties. I've been done twice, and the letters came through within 5 days.

It depends on how much resources the police allocate to that particular crime unit!

I don't know if this site is still valid:

username - bsmith

password - bill99

type in your car registration you dont need to put any other

information in to see if you have been caught speeding recently.

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/hacked/index.htm

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:40 pm Post subject:

I think the time varies between counties. I've been done twice, and the letters came through within 5 days.

It depends on how much resources the police allocate to that particular crime unit!

I don't know if this site is still valid:

username - bsmith

password - bill99

type in your car registration you dont need to put any other

information in to see if you have been caught speeding recently.

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/hacked/index.htm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU GOT ME THERE FOR A MIN :lol:

Never mind very funny!!!!

STORM2

nothing personal mate, but if youre speeding in a 30 zone whilst under the influence - you cant complain can you? Just count yourself lucky you didnt kill anyone.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I suppose having seen children being prised out of front grilles and dashboards kinda leaves a bad taste......

Thats ok...i know how bad it looks, but at 1am on an empty wide road, i couldn't help it...i was only over by a little bit according to the officer that helped at the scene. Still not heard anything and they gave me the blood results back on the 16th june. I regret even driving an inch on that night! :cry:

TS10- a traffic light jumping penalty is almost certain if you went through it on red. Expect a letter within 21days mate, but they may or may not have a clear enough pic of your plate from the back.

Its 3points and a £60 fine if you pay it within 28days or its £90 i think...defo 3points though! :roll: