Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

why web designers are dangerous lol

the fact he got me working on my car (at show) and me tailoring it to e38 :oops:

not exactly what i believe in lol as thos ewho know me well will mention lol

i say built tough driver them ever harder lol

Some very nice photos you have there 8), but wouldn't they be better saved as JPGs instead of Gifs ?

VenomMotorsport sell's em in ABS plastic so they don't destroy themselves the first time you look at a curb! ;) About £350 all in IIRC... :)

*edit* yup, mine's sold and gone... and about to be fitted to someone elses car... 8)

Some very nice photos you have there 8), but wouldn't they be better saved as JPGs instead of Gifs ?

im guessing your talking about saving space on the site???

personally i dont do any of the designing but do try help out with the ideas behind it, my mates does it all so can say why he has gone that way :(

very nice

Alex, didint I see somewhere around here that you know a good paintman/bodyshop around Bournemouth way?

im guessing your talking about saving space on the site???

personally i dont do any of the designing but do try help out with the ideas behind it, my mates does it all so can say why he has gone that way :(

Yeah, they'll download a lot quicker and look a lot smoother too. Jpgs are full colour and Gifs are 256 colour.