Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

Red VR6 Grill badge?

you could superglue some small loops on the back of the badge and fix it to the grille with wire. I sprayed mine red and handpainted the black border with a model brush. Sad I know, but looks great :)

goodness that must have taken a while! if there is no more available to buy then will buy a black one and paint it the same as you have! But after you have bought the red paint, the black paint and a fine brush that must cost the same as two chrome badges no? £7.50 at trade price from Colbornes, red looks the best!

Anyone know where I can pick up an original brand new VR6 badge for the front grill in red? Colbornes say they only do silver and black ones?

ive got one somewhere..ill see if i can dig it out

does look immac. but need those all important clips, thanks for the info tho :)

Isn't Immac stinky stuff for waxing yer legs with ;) *cough* not that err I would umm know or anything :lol:

Dinkus - LOL, I think it might well be... :)

Henny - Just checked Trimsport site and there are non on there but will give them a call also

Dazzyvr6 - is it in "immaculate" condition?

anybody know the part number of the original red vr6 badge then I can get the stealers to do a dealership search, they only seem to be able to find the part numbers for the silver and black ones?

I recently bought a chrome version and that was

535 853 679 DGX2

Might be of help to distinguish them if the stealer dunno what part it is.

Edit: And looking on the back of my old (snapped) chrome badg: the part number ends with D

Oh my goodness I have one on order thanks very much! was going to buy 10 of them for the safe, but did a dealer seach and only one was available in the whole country! cheers very much for the part number. Got it from Silver Street Motors Limited in Taunton and called dealers in Llandudno? Huntington, Telford, Anglesey and Morecambe from. Biggest smile ever from a £12 piece of plastic..... okay I'll stop there