Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Brake kit from Seat Ibiza Cupra R

Am I right in thinking that the discs and calipers are a straightforward swap onto a Corrado,with a bit of tweeking to the caliper mountings?

I remeber someone saying that a brake hose had to be made up to go between the Seat caliper and the VW brake line,so,if all this is right,does anyone know if theres a kit that I can buy and just bolt straight onto my G60?

:?: :? :?:

Are the Ibiza Brembo setups the same as the Leon Brembo setup as if this is the case on some wheels you will need to run spacers and get the front edge of the arches rolled as 16vG60. Mind you that was because of the BBS RX's. Iwould really like these but the knock on work envolved puts me off a bit. I might just get Zimmerman x drilled disks and Red stuff pads.

woody, nope, they're not quite the same... I think the calipers may be the same, but the disks on the Leon are bigger (325mm instead of 305mm)

I've had no body mods done (as yet ;) ) and my wheels are fine over my brembos now I have spacers to allow 'em to clear the calipers... 8)