What colour is yer Corrado?

What Colour is yer Corrado  

1,381 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour is yer Corrado

• WHITE'S:Alpine / Candy
    • BLACK'S:Brilliant / solid
    • RED'S:Tornado / Flash / Bramble / Bordeaux / Dark Burgundy / Sherry Pearl
    • GREEN'S:Dark / Pearl / Khaki / Irish / Dragon / Classic
    • BLUE'S:Helious / Strato / Pearl / Aqua / Inca / Midnight-Moonlight / Limoge / Purple-light-blue / Mystic
    • YELLOW'S:Nugget / Yellow
    • GREY'S:Graphite / Quartz / Light / Pearl-Perl / Storm
    • SILVER'S:Diamond / Satin
    • VIOLET'S:Twilight Violet / Violet-touch Pearl / Dark Violet / Black Violet / Ice Grey
    • OTHER'S Dusty Mauve

pearl grey I think?

Giving it a good wash tomorrow and stripping my blown charger out and cleaning IC, changing oil etc etc. Busy day. Just have to wait for the lysholm to arrive from BB and its back on the road. Just hope the rest of the engine holds up.

08749415a30b79587be80359b4734a55dd0b2338a3c388d64e06e6c5.jpg

Brilliant black metallic on the left , and Dark violet pearl effect on the right (not a great pic but colour looks great when polished in the sun :)

The corrado's seem to look more mean, smooth and smarter in all darker shade clours. that doesnt mean that the lights are crap its just darker colours suit the contours of the car....... anyone agree?

The corrado's seem to look more mean, smooth and smarter in all darker shade clours. that doesnt mean that the lights are crap its just darker colours suit the contours of the car....... anyone agree?

As a general rule I think different colours suit different styles -

Bright/bold colours suit cars with spoilers,skirts, etc.

Plain/dull colours tend to suit standard spec cars.

Black suits either.. :wink:

This is one of my favourite colours on any car, let alone a Corrado. Ice grey.

Dark enough to be moody, light enough to enhance the car's lines. Black is my second preferred Corrado colour.

Typical ive got one of the rarest colours on a rado and in the small town of barnstaple where i live somebody else has got an identical one

This is my first post!! I've just bought a dark pearl burgandy 1.8 16v. I've never seen the colour before, I'm really impressed with it, although it could do with a t-cut!!

We should rename this thread 'Where's Willbury!' - Thats 2 pictures he pops up in...

lol........this is why im not leaving the corrado forum!! i cant actually stop laughing now :mrgreen:

'Where's my Willy'

Sorry, can't help you with personal issues on the Corrado forum :lol:

The books were called "Where's Wally".....

mine is metallic black, LC9Z

Different shade to mine then - mine's "LA9V" ..... :shock:

LA9V here too 8)

I live on the Isle of Wight and theres only 1 other white rado apart from mine.The otherone is competly standard and lives in the back of beyond which is cool for me.I thought White was a rare colour until i went to gti international 2004 and it was the colour i saw the most of! think i counted 9 white ones

My new one's Pearl Grey... I've had more comments about this one than the Aqua blue one it replaces... everyone reckons that it looks much classier and more modern... :| Odd, 'cos it's older than my last one! :?

Dusty Mauve (C4V, I'll check the boot tonight...?) Can we settle this argument once and for all... there should be a max of 4 on the forums, but more likely only two...