What colour is yer Corrado?

What Colour is yer Corrado  

1,381 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour is yer Corrado

• WHITE'S:Alpine / Candy
    • BLACK'S:Brilliant / solid
    • RED'S:Tornado / Flash / Bramble / Bordeaux / Dark Burgundy / Sherry Pearl
    • GREEN'S:Dark / Pearl / Khaki / Irish / Dragon / Classic
    • BLUE'S:Helious / Strato / Pearl / Aqua / Inca / Midnight-Moonlight / Limoge / Purple-light-blue / Mystic
    • YELLOW'S:Nugget / Yellow
    • GREY'S:Graphite / Quartz / Light / Pearl-Perl / Storm
    • SILVER'S:Diamond / Satin
    • VIOLET'S:Twilight Violet / Violet-touch Pearl / Dark Violet / Black Violet / Ice Grey
    • OTHER'S Dusty Mauve

Dusty Mauve (C4V, I'll check the boot tonight...?) Can we settle this argument once and for all... there should be a max of 4 on the forums, but more likely only two...

.....And the other ones here! :)

mines a funky green colour... heres a recent pic of my standard rat style... its my daily driver and i literally cant do with taking it off the road to work on it. Everything i do to it has to be done in one day and outside. I work everyday of the week except sundays! Oh and before the smart comments i know that there will not be a colour code for the yellow n grey primers on the sticker :p

000_0416.jpg

just been out in cold n dark looking for sticker in boot - think im being dumb, cudnt find it. Where is it? I will go have a look again tmrw when im not so tired (and i will be sober...!) But from the pics on that site listed above i think it is LD6U. Oh and i know my rado is high... spending all me money on me mk1 golf at the mo... and the niggly rado problems :mad: I would also like to bet i am the only person on the forum with the misfortune of owning a c this colour! Also it has manual windows and no sunroof!

God check the yellow one

apparently thats a real rare bodykit... heres hoping its a one off... even thats one too many!

sounds same as mine. my second favourite colour my pearl green.

only bettered by the violet/purple IMO.

but black just looks well hard!!!!!!

well mine is usualy a excellant dragon green pearl colour but at the minute its a pebble dashed bird crap colour :oops:

mines is dark green metalic just love the colour quite rare according to my local vw garage they didnt have the colour on there system had to contact vw direct to find out the colour from the code :D

mulberry or blackberry is the nicest shade in my opinion, biased because i have just brought 1 and had been searching for over a year to get 1, lovely colour especially when the sun hits it