What colour is yer Corrado?

What Colour is yer Corrado  

1,381 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour is yer Corrado

• WHITE'S:Alpine / Candy
    • BLACK'S:Brilliant / solid
    • RED'S:Tornado / Flash / Bramble / Bordeaux / Dark Burgundy / Sherry Pearl
    • GREEN'S:Dark / Pearl / Khaki / Irish / Dragon / Classic
    • BLUE'S:Helious / Strato / Pearl / Aqua / Inca / Midnight-Moonlight / Limoge / Purple-light-blue / Mystic
    • YELLOW'S:Nugget / Yellow
    • GREY'S:Graphite / Quartz / Light / Pearl-Perl / Storm
    • SILVER'S:Diamond / Satin
    • VIOLET'S:Twilight Violet / Violet-touch Pearl / Dark Violet / Black Violet / Ice Grey
    • OTHER'S Dusty Mauve

Guy's how do i find out exactly what the colour of my Rado is as the Documentation says its Blue but i'm sure i can see purple in there too.

mulberry or blackberry is the nicest shade in my opinion, biased because i have just brought 1 and had been searching for over a year to get 1, lovely colour especially when the sun hits it

Here here! It certainly gets some attention. I noticed in the poll blackberry is listed as bramble, which (I think) is what it is known as on the continent.

Sorry to hear you had to wait a year for a blackberry - mine was the first I saw, although it did make me nervous that I didn't have a look at loads first! Touch wood, not too bad so far, though!

Just a question... how come we have 10 Dusty Mauves? Surely we can only ever have had 5 in that colour? Or did it come on non-Campaigns too?

Just a question... how come we have 10 Dusty Mauves? Surely we can only ever have had 5 in that colour? Or did it come on non-Campaigns too?

I'm guessing that if a colour that matched the voter's car wasn't obviously listed, they plump for 'Other'. Actually, I have a sneaky suspicion that I did that, because Blackberry wan't there (Bramble is, and at the time Ididn't equate).

Maybe renaming that category Dust Mauve would help?

The other possibility is the the Dusty Mauves have been owned by ten different people at different times? The pole is for owners, not for cars!

I think your first suggestion is probably right.

I think there are only 3 of the 5 Campaigns left and (at least?) two of the owners are on the forum - chances of them selling them are slightly smaller than being hit by a free-falling blob of raspberry ice cream in the middle of a desert (obviously being hit by ice cream in the middle of dessert would be a much higher probability).

I think your first suggestion is probably right.

I think there are only 3 of the 5 Campaigns left and (at least?) two of the owners are on the forum - chances of them selling them are slightly smaller than being hit by a free-falling blob of raspberry ice cream in the middle of a desert (obviously being hit by ice cream in the middle of dessert would be a much higher probability).

LOL!

Wow - don't you have an imagination!!

I've always wondered how many Corrados are actually still about in the UK. I think it was 9500 imported originally, although I don't know the spread of models. Anyone know the original split, and any ideas on how to find out the number remaining?

mine's the ice grey violet pearl which i'd never knew existed till i saw it, most people who have seen my car say "never seen one that colour before"

always really wanted a nugget yellow one but well chuffed i've got this one.

surprised theres not more silver ones!! can honestly say ive never seen another in the metal before!! just the few on here! gotta say osv,s looks gorgeous on those bbs!!

My first C was moonlight blue, everyone used to think it was black. When ya lookin for a C its not always that easy to get the colour you want. I didn't like the Green to start with but its really grown on me. I think it looks great especially as it contrasts well with the cream leather interior. :D

Dark Burgundy or Bordeaux Red I reckon....hard to tell...more than likely that its Dark Burgundy, I'm not sure they made any Bordeaux red g60's

cheers mate it nice to no the colour of your own car :lol:

any one no how many g60s were made in this colour

cheers adam

Have a look at the paint code sticker in your boot mate! Will have a 4 digit code on it.. something like LK4Z.. report back and we can tell you what the actual factory name for it is! :)