Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Lambo Corrado

Just don't go parking in a low-ceiling'd multi-storey!

i'd have some of that 8) tell us more.

mind you, not for the storm, gotta get me a tired C and give a new lease of life to, and boy! what a metamorphous!

Bottom one is a cool photoshop that someone has done. Looks well sweet. Lambo doors could be quite cool but I thought they were more expensive than £700. More like £2K for a really good set (or did I just make that up?)

Me likes that

The cost seems a bit cheap thou as i thought there were into the k region but if they are 700 ummm :roll:

didnt someone say it couldnt be done not so long ago?? :?

I think that the conclusion was that with the doors being soooo heavy on a Corrado, you'd end up having to put some SERIOUS re-enforcement into the hinge area and there simply may not be space for that amount of steel in there... :|

didnt someone say it couldnt be done not so long ago?? :?

I think that the conclusion was that with the doors being soooo heavy on a Corrado, you'd end up having to put some SERIOUS re-enforcement into the hinge area and there simply may not be space for that amount of steel in there... :|

well they have found a way... here is a pic of the mech they use

can see the fags, chewing gum, keys and other lots of lil things flying out the door pockets :mrgreen:

well hey if eveyone had these i wouldnt get kinks/dents on my doors,,,hmmm

i have to say this one one of the mods i really took note off in austria this year.. there was even hummers the with the doors done. I look ed quite closley at some of the corrados done and yes these kits seemed to have no probs holding up the doors at all ,but my only concern was seeing the bbt mk4 with them at inters was that they seemed to have a lot of sidways movment when open in the wind.(it was inters after all)

The ultimate in chav accessories in my opinion, as is the term "lambo doors", it just rolls off the tongue in the same manner as "lexus lights" and "angel eyes". Truly grotesque.

I've got to say, I really like them. The idea seems to lead itself quite well to the Corrado shape. If I had a spare £700 I'd get them!! 8) 8)

Got to agree with Bally and Slimbo - it's a Corrado not a Lamborghini and it just looks cheap to me (not that the conversion looks cheap). Be like Natalie Portman (good looking girl) walking down the road with a 34E chest - we probably like both these elements but coupled together just look wrong!

I'm not sure on these tbh... they do kind of suit the C but look like they will be a nightmare to shut once your sitting in the car - unless you have a 'nice' peice of rope hanging from the rear of the door card :?

(Bally - deleted double post for ya ;) )

i dunno it is pretty cool but its a lot of wonga to look like a chav possibly! ill just buy 100 oairs of reebok classics!!

I'm not sure on these tbh... they do kind of suit the C but look like they will be a nightmare to shut once your sitting in the car - unless you have a 'nice' peice of rope hanging from the rear of the door card :?

(Bally - deleted double post for ya ;) )

lol.. when did you become a moderator??